Chapter 1

Ashley's POV:
It's the last week of school I wanted to surprise Gigi with Magcon tickets before her B-Day so me and my mom talked to Jacob's mom to get the tickets and yay we got 2 tickets just for us and, Gigi hadn't knew that I was friends with Jacob Sartorius for who knows how long so that was gonna be a surprise too 😂. Luckily We didn't have school to today so I texted Gigi.
Me:Hey can u come over today?
Gigi😇👑:Of course I'm so bored🙄!
Me:Great be here around 2👌🏼.
Gigi😇👑:Mk see u then.
That will give me enough time to get everything ready!
Gigi's POV:
After I told my mom I was to Ashley's house of course I went on Instagram and looked at Jacob Sartorius new pics of the day. When I got to Ashley's house her place had so many balloons all I saw was Cake slam into my face everyone was laughing for like 3 whole minutes. Then I had to go get cleaned up and Ashley grabbed me and dragged me to her room for PRESENTS😀.
Ashley's POV:
Of course Gigi started to complain that there was only 1 gift but she will be thankful.When she opened the box all you see is her face turning red like crazy so I had to calm her down or she would faint.
Gigi POV:
"OML Ashley you got us 2 tickets to Magcon in Texas this is insane! I GET TO MEET JACOB!!" But Ashley cut me of saying "Ik Jacob Sartorius." I thought it was joke but I saw his number and text on her phone I almost pasted out omg.
(You will see me and Gigi in the next chapter hoped u enjoyed)