Chapter 1

Hi! My Name is y/n Dallas I'm currently 13 years of age, yes I know what you're thinking! " No way you cant be the famous Cameron Dallas' sister!? Although you and Sierra look like twins, so you guys must be siblings! " Yeah... thats what they all say. Anyway, I look alot like Sierra but younger, yeah you get it.

The Summer break is almost here, its the begging of the June which means someone very important to me has a birthday coming up! Some of you may know him as Hayes or MY bestfriend, yeah that 13 year old who plays Football and Lacrosse, somewhat internet famous like the rest of the boys including mahogany. This Summer break is going to be so boring because my brother Cam and his other friends INCLUDING Hayes go on this tour alot of people call it "Magcon Tour"  while they tour the states I'm going to be stuck at home doing who knows what. I mean like what is there to do in North Carolina?!

*Y/N P.O.V*

-- Wednesday, June 6th 2014--

2 days until Hayes' birthday hn? Honestly have no idea what to get him, maybe a new long board his right now looks like its been bought ages ago. Though it was bought awhile ago.

I GUESS THATS WHAT IM BUYING HIM! I curl my hair and tie it up in a high ponytail, denim shorts on with a red t-shirt with lace prints on it along with red vans. I Walk out the door and meet Hayes at our " corner" HEH DO YOU GET IT;) ONLY 3 DOLLARS AT MY CORNERC; jk ok omg, but we meet up at the end of my street and walk to school since its only a 7 minute walk.

" I like whatcha wearin today cutie" Hayes says, always complimenting everyone he sees gosh that kid. " Well right back atcha Hayzieboy!" I say, lame nickname but whatcha gonna do about it eh? Hayes giggles. Actually I'm not lying about him looking decent, hes wearing a black and white baseball type of shirt with Khaki shorts. Oh yes basic Hayes Grier #7 on the field and #1 in all these fan girls hearts tch.

Oh no here we are outside of the place most people call it  "Hell" yes this is the place where the younger sluts are aka Emma and Bella, the two remind me of Regina George and Karen Smith from the movie "Mean Girls"  ever watch it? Its totes a great movie from 2004.

***** SKIP TO 3 PERIOD****

" Hey y/n" Hayes says finding a seat next to me. " Hiya loser" I say giggling. " Real funny, anyway haven't seen you since the walk to school I missed you" Hayes says grabbing his pencil from his shorts' pocket." Oh yeah how ya doin?" I say while watching Bella scope out Hayes. " Aw really no I miss you too? kidding but yeah im grrrreeeat" Hayes says. " Gosh okay well I Missed Yo-"      " Hey Hayes why are you sitting there not here with me?" Bella says while playing with her hair. I just got cut off from one of the sluts. " Oh no thats okay I'll just remain here, thanks for the invite anyway Bella " Hayes says while smiling at her.  " Yeah sure whatever." Bella says while turning around to the chalk bored so she can copy notes what were left there for everyone to copy. " You were saying y/n? " Hayes says taking the notes off the board. " oh it was nothing to special, just get to work hayes" I say laughing.

I get a text  " Tell Hayes to come over after school, all the boys are visiting until Saturday and I thought once you two come home from school we should hit up the amusement park, dont ya think?" Cam was the one to text me. " Hey Hayes come over to my house after school the boys are there until sat, cam said we should go check out the amusement park. Sounds like fun dont it? I say while packing up my stuff and walking out the door for lunch break. " Really the boys came down? isnt that great.Yeah sure sounds like its gonna get LIT!" Hayes says excitedly. I laugh at the comment he makes.

*AFTERSCHOOL*

We make our way to my house and by the time we get there I see THE MOST CUTEST BOY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD RUNNING TOWARDS US, oh yeah and hes soaking wet. " HAAAYESSSSSS HELP ME, the boys are having a water fight over there" this boy who I dont think I've seen before says. " Aww! You guys couldnt have waited for me? " Hayes says in a pouty voice. " Chill young man we just started, the only rea- Hello there and your name is?" the soaking wet boy says while looking at me waiting for an answer. " Its Y/N and you are?" I say. " Wonderful name you have there y/n my names Matthew but you can call me Matt." Matthew says.  " sure thing Matt" I smile at him. " Well Hayes and y/n lets get your stuff inside and lets have a waterfight!" Matthew says running to the back yard. " Energectic " I say watching Matt disappear to the backyard. " yeah, well race ya inside!" Hayes says running straight ahead of me. " HEY! NO FAIR YOU LOONEY HEAD!" I take off behind him. I was just about to catch up but hes too fast to even beat so obviously Hayes wins the race. We drop off our stuff in my room and go back down stairs to join the boys. Matthew and Jack J were captains and im guessing it was Matts turn to pick someone to be on his team, he notices us. " I Pick Y/N! Hayes you jump on Johnsons team" Matt yells excitedly.  Soon enough were playing

" Y/n follow me!"

A/N

Restarting the book! so read on readers. Hope you're enjoyin yourselves.

Matthew is 16 atm and turning 17 in July and Hayes and you are currently 13 with Hayes turning 14 this month (june) and You turning 14 in July also, just thought I'd put that out there :)

Dont forget to Vote this chapter!