New Starts New Stories

My name is Sophia Wood im 17 years old im  in high school.Did i mention im a total loser well i am no one ever likes me not even my own family i've gotten old enough to handle my problems my way.I used live in Los angeles but my mom's job got transferred so yeah we moved here about 3 year ago.Im in 11 grade at Dublin High School.I have 2 best friends named Olivia black and Maria Jones.They were my first freinds since i came to this school witch was great since i didnt really know anyone here at all so yea.

Olivia is my best friend we tell eachother everything she is the one that introduced me to camilia.Olivia is 18 by 2 months old than me.We tell eachother everything were closer than ever we have ups and downs but mainly ups.She's the badass in the group she can get any boy she wants because she is beautiful oh and forgot to mention she has a boyfriend his name is Daniel Wester.Maria is my second best friend she is the dumb one in the group with us she loves to party get drunk laid she's the fun one but she does stay true to herself.Marie also has a boyfriend his name is Steven Torres there relationship is complicated.

As for me well im the smart ass in the group that does her homework stays home studies doesnt like parties keeps her grades up all the time.I dont have a boyfriend at all i dont really focus on boys in school.My dad had left us for some other women my mom was crushed for months but got over it thats why she was happy that we moved i could say the same.Now that ive told you the main details of my lfie and whoses in it we shall began.

Sophia..Maria said

Oh uhh yea what(me)

What's wrong(Maria)

Oh nothing just didn't get enough sleep so what were you saying(me)

I was saying if you would want to come to the party tonight you need to have some fun.(maria)

Uhh no you know i dont do parts (me)

But please im gonna be alone Olivia said she couldn't go because she was going on a date(maria)

Ugh fine but im not gonna drink at all(me)"Putting my books in my locker"

Yesssss thank you so much(maria)äs she kisses my cheek"

Eww nasty ass(me)

You know you love me(maria)

Yea i do(me)

Yupp(marie)

Bell rings.......

Me and marie have 1,2,3 period classes together so im glad about that so i wont be alone all the time but yea.While i was sitting down the teacher walks in.We had to start a project so me and maria paired up together even tho i might do all the work im ok with it.So as where working on our project the door is open while two people come in.The popular couple or as i would say the bitch and slut walked in.

Rachel walker and Brandon Jackson are the most popular people in the school.Rachel is the queen bee as most people would say everyone is scared or her or either dont like her.She hst two minions of hers called chelsey and april.They always do what she says they always follow her around like she's somebody in life but she isnt shes just a manipulating bitch. Brandon is the most popular dude in school and hes hot too.Yes i called him hot i may have said i dont focus on boys but i do have a crush on one.Me and brandon never really talk at all except when his girlfriend is messing with me he always tells her to leave me alone because im a waste of time.Hes an asshole but i still hav a crush on him ever since th first day of school i saw him.

Get out of this seat im sitting her(rachel)

Uhh let me think about it no(me)

What did you just say to me(rachel)