Party Now Drama Next

We've been at this party for an hour already but maria and olivia are already drunk off their asses.I had told them to stop drinking but they wouldn't listen so i just stopped.It turns out that im a party pooper acording to my own 2 best friends.

I fucking hate parties i swear(me) as i walk outside to get some air

Hey(brandon)

Wtf you scared me you dumbass(me)

oh sorry i didn't mean to(brandon)

Yea right asshole(me)

Wtf is wrong with you(Brandon)

What the hell are you talking about(me)

You're always such a bitch to me when i didn't do anything to your ass(brandon)

Hold the fuck up you have no fucking right to be calling a bitch you sick son of a bitch(me)

I'm the bitch no you are(brandon)

How the fuck am i a bitch)me)

How the hell aren't you(Brandon)

Man whatever i dont have time for your pathetic ass(me)

I'm not pathetic you are(Brandon)

OK i dont care(me)

why not(brandon)

Because(me)

Because what(Brandon)

I dont know(me)

So your mean to me for no damn reason(Brandon)

You're just an asshole to everyone you tell lies and you're an heartbreaking motherfucker(me)

oh(brandon)

Yea(me)

I'm sorry(Brandon)

For what(me)

For being all that crap(brandon)

I didn't know if i should say it was ok or if i should say something mean it was hard because he had such a sad face on like it was gonna hurt if i said something bitchy but i didn't all i did was stay silent the entire time.

Say something(Bradon)

i still didn't say anything this was a side to him that i never saw he's always the asshole he is in school but why is it different now like what the hell is going on i think i must be dreaming i hope i am.I didn't know what to do so i just tried to walk away but that backfired.

What are you doing(Brandon)

I'm trying to leave(me)

Why(brandon)

Because i dont wanna be here(me)

Why not(brandon)

Just let me go plz(me)

He didn't say anything all he did was sigh and i felt bad but i didn't care he was still an asshole to me so im not gonna give up i was about to walk away when he did something i would never suspect him to do.

what the hell(me)

What(brandon)

Why did you do that(me)

I wanted to i dont know it just i dont know(brandon)

wow i need to go(me)

Plz dont(brandon)while he grabbed my wrist

Then he did it again why the hell does he keep kissing me doesn't he have a damn girlfriend like what the hell does he think hes doing im so sick of being played by this boy im done i was about to let go but his grip tightened on me i couldn't do anything but i finally gave up and kissed back

I didn't even like the kiss but i just did it didn't feel right i know that i should be happy because o like him and that were kissing but no he's an asshole to everyone in school he's the most popular boy in school like what the hell would he want to do with me what to use me to embarrass me in front of everyone by that point i was done i pushed him off of me and ran away

I got into my car and drove off i couldn't think right i was confused.About it all why the hell would he kiss me what the hell was he thinking all i know is that i didn't like it that it was a mistake that alls we will never be together he's the most popular guy im the nerd in the dam school this was horrible by the time i got to my house i was in tears.I parked my car and walked up to my front door when someone appeared behind me.I was going to walk in when he grabbed me.

Stop(stranger)

Plz dont hurt me(me)

I'm not gonna hurt you(stranger)

Who are you(me)

Turn around(stanger)

When i turned around i saw the asshole who started this shit"Really brandon(me)

i was worried about you(Brandon)

Whatever(me) I unlocked my door and went in not even gonna stop to close the door because i know that he would follow me which he did.

Plz stop(brandon)

No get the hell out of my room(me)

Plz stop i dont wanna fight anymore(brandon)

Just get out(me)

NO!(Brandon)

Get out(me)

By that time i was in tears again and it was all his fault again im tired of feeling this way about him he always makes me cry im done with it i just broke i fell down crying i couldnt help it anymore im just done hiding it.

No dont cry i dont want you to cry(Brandon)

I'm ok(me)

After the entire hour we talked about how we felt.We have a deeper history than anyone let's just say we've known each other longer than high school and we are very different now than we were back then but that changed do to one reason that changed everything between me and brandon for good or at least i think that.

You can go home now(me)

Why would i(Brandon)

I dont know(me)

Well im not im staying here with you im not gonna loose you again(Brandon)

Oh ok(me)

Ok you need to get some rest ok go to sleep(Brandon)

Ok(me)

Ok(Brandon)

Were are you gonna sleep(me)

With you(Brandon)

Oh you dont have too(me)

But i want to(Brandon)

Ok(me)

OK now go to sleep(brandon)

Alright(me)

Goodnight(Brandon)

NIght(me)

After ten minutes i fell asleep i was tired its been a long day i've been having drama when i was suppose to go to a party try to have fun but it backfired i just wish i had a different life already all i know is that it will never get easy unless i give up.

............................................................................................................................................

Hi guys this is my 2nd chapter i dont know if its good or not but i tried so yea enjoy bye

@itsdez101