Dancer

Ariana pov 

  We got done at 5 we unpacked most of the stuff. After the guys leave me and Chris got really to leave thank god we a different bathroom. I jumped in the shower then did my hair I wear 

 I jumped in the shower then did my hair I wear 

   ^outfit^^

   I but my hair in a bun. When I get out of the bathroom Chris was waiting for me he looked nice but Ik he was going to be flirting all day long. 

Ariana: let me guess trying to flirt today. 

Chris: yea with Noah sis she going to be their and I have a date later with lileni. 

Ariana: cool

Chris: y u so dressed up. 

Ariana: a bitch can't look good.

Chris: is it cause of Noah i saw ur eyes turning green.

Ariana: they always to now can we go. 

Tbh it was cause if Noah he was so f***ing hot damn. They is different boys in Callie right am just for boys no girls not out here. We jumped in a uber and it take us to the studio. When we got there river and her friends was waiting in the lobby. I think they was waiting for us tbh all of her friends was hot asf. I take a picture my eyes wasn't turning green this turn think God. 

River: hey Ariana 

Ariana: hey these is my cousin Chris. 

Chris:(checking her out)hey 

River:(have the wtf face on) umm...ok but this is my friends. 

We met all of them. They was really cool King is so cute like a puppy cute and Ben he ok it me. They was both checking me out we was dancing it was a dance battle me and Chris won though. I was talking to Jackie and this boy walked in with Noah,malak and this girl.  He was fine asf I covered my eye cause Ik they was getting green. Noah and malak said hey and hugged me. I just keep my eyes on Noah saw he knew what that meant. 

Noah: hey sweetie 

Ariana:umm..hey 

???:am Jaden 

Ariana: hey am Ariana but my nickname is A1 

River:really them anyone met A1 

Everyone: hey A1 

Zion: how did u get that nickname. 

Ariana: my birth date is 11/11/01 and the first letter of my name start with a. 

Jackie: that's cool. 

Chris: I cool her nichol tho 

Ariana: cool am are u  guys hungry 

Everyone: yeah 

Ariana: I want so chick-fli-a

Chris: me too