#7 He Chearts on you Part 2

Drew: You found yourself walking to Wesley's house. Tears streaming down your face, you knocked on the door. Wesley answered, "(Y/N)! What happened?!?"
"Drew c-cheated on m-me." He pulled me into a hug. "It will be okay. Shh. Why don't you go upstairs? You can stay as long as you want."
*7 days later*
It was seven days after the break up. Wesley said that Drew feels really bad, and misses you like crazy. He doesn't know that you are staying with Wes.
So when the front door opened, and the boys walked in, you could say you were shocked. "(Y/n)!!" Drew shouted, "Wes! Why didn't you tell me she was here?!?!"
"Because you cheated and she didn't want to see you."
Drew walked up to you, "(Y/n), babe I'm so so so so so so so so sorry! I didn't mean to, I was drunk and wasn't thinking! Please forgive me?"
"All right. I forgive you but don't do it again!" He smiled and spun you around.

Keaton: Has you ran you heard Keaton call your name. But you didn't stop until you reached a park. At that time you couldn't hear Keaton anymore, and no one was behind you. You sat there on a bench, tears down your face while you stare at the ground.
"(Y/n)?" Your head snapped up, to see Keaton standing there. Glaring, your scoffed and got up.
"(Y/n)!! Wait! Babe I'm sorry!"
"How long?!"
"Um..3 weeks."
"3 weeks? 3 weeks ago you were in New York!"
"I meet her, (y/n), we didn't do anything. I didn't sleep with her! I swear!"
"You swear?"
"Swear."
"Don't do it again."
"Promise" He leaned in and kissed you.

Wesley: Slamming the door closed, you turned to find the boys looking at you confused. "What happened?!?!" they said at the same time.
"He cheated." With that being said you walked over to the computer.
"What are you doing?" Keaton asked
"I'm buying a plane ticket back home. I'm not staying here with him!"
The door flung open, Wes was standing there. Tears down his face, he ran over to you and grabbed your face in his hands.
"(Y/n) please don't leave me, baby! I so so sorry! I just missed you and I didn't know what to do. So I went out and got drunk! I swear it didn't mean anything!"
You looked into his eyes and saw he was telling the truth. "I forgive you." He smiled and kissed all over your face.