Chapter 3: Ass Crack of Dawn

Your POV

"[Y/N]! wake the fuck up!" I Heard [F/N] shout suddenly, making me jolt up in suprise. "What?! Im awake! Im...awake.." I mumbled, feeling my head getting heavier and heavier. I heard [F/N] sigh in frustration, making me open my eyes.

"Can't we just, take a break for a minute?" I whined, pushing off the books I had held in my hand to the ground. I scooted to the center of the bed and layed down, feeling the soft sheets against my skin. Closing my eyes softly, I had felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek, making me wince in pain.

"Ow! What was that for!?" [F/N] clicked her tongue in annoyance. "We cant take a break, you'll just sleep." She gave me a stern look, I noticed her eyes also getting droopy as well. "Its okay to sleep, sleep is normal, sleep is love, sleep is life." I mumbled hugging a really soft pillow.

"We cant sleep yet, finals are next week and we have to study." She yawned, I sighed. "We can't study now, lets study tomorrow, its late." I ruffled my hair, feeling hungry all of a sudden. "Im hungry." [F/N] Pouted, caressing her stomach. "I am too. Lets eat?" I suggested, laughing softly at [F/N] for running so hastliy down to the kitchen.

"Oi! Wait for me!" I called out, lazily throwing away my blanket. Feeling the books graze under my feet, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out and reading the message, I groaned at who it was. Jimin.

Why are you still awake?
-Jimin

How'd you know Im still awake?
-You

Your light is on.
-Jimin

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking over to my window. Slowly walking over to it, I pushed aside the curtains only to be greeted with darkness. I opened the sliding door, and walked out. I tilted my head in confusion, Jimin was nowhere to be found on my front yard, where was he?
I felt another text incoming, I opened it and it gave me chills.

Turn around.
-Jimin

I swallowed hard, turning around, seeing Jimin leaning on the sliding door. "Shit! What the fuck Jimin!?" I shouted, I leaned on the railings clutching my chest. "Why are you here?!" I breathed heavily, slowly gaining composure. "I wanted to go somewhere with you." He smiled, shrugging.

"What?! Its the ass crack of dawn! Where are we even going to go?" I ask, pretty pissed. "Somewhere." He replied, still smiling wide. I rolled my eyes, walking towards him until we were close enough. I push him inside, since it was pretty chilly out, closing the sliding door.

"No, can't you see Im studying?" I pointed to the scattered books all around my bed and floor. Jimin shrugged, taking the books on my bed onto the floor, plopping down on my bed. "How did you find my house anyway?" I sighed, laying down next to him. Feeling him stroke my hair makes me sleepy again.

"I have... associates around town that lets me know information about certain things." I let out a soft 'hm', closing my eyes. "Associates? What associates?" I scooted closer to Jimin, feeling his breathing on my face. "Its better for you to not know, but someday maybe i'll tell you." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist while still stroking my hair with his other free hand.

"So this is what your room looks like, huh?" I felt him stop stroking my hair, I opened my eyes to see him looking around my room. I groaned, fixing my shirt which had rode up on my stomach. "Pretty messy" I scoffed, hitting his chest while he laughed down on me. "Well I didn't expect you to come so.." I muttered, sitting up while yawning and stretching.

I felt Jimin snake his arm around my waist again, pulling me closer to him. "Lay down with me and stay." He whined, I took away his arm and scooted away from him. "My friend is waiting downstairs for me and-" I was cut off by Jimin who pinned my hands above my head.

"I told you to stay, and you will stay with me." I looked up at him licking his lips. "I need to go downstairs" I sighed, squirming underneath him. "No. Stay with me? Please?" Jimin pouted, I pursed my lips, he's just too damn cute isn't he?

"Or you'll get punished." Jimin smirked, taking my wrist on one hand, and slowly lifting my shirt up.  His fingers grazed against my skin, my breathing hitched. I bit my lip, I looked up at him with a dark expression. I opened my mouth to say something but his fingers digged onto my side tickling me. "No! Stop!" I laughed loudly, squinting my eyes. His laugh mixed with mine, and my sides hurt already.

Finally, he stopped. He sat on me, creating pressure on my stomach, but not too much. His grip on my wrists was realeased, I breathing was ragged and I kept getting out of breath.

"It smells like breakfast" Jimin whispered, sniffing the air, and then I only noticed it too. "It smells like.. pancakes and bacon and eggs!" My stomach grumbled, I licked my lips, feeling hungry again. "It smells good, but you smell nicer" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrow with his cute eye smile. "Shut up." I laughed, arching my body up to quickly peck his lips.

"You're an idiot." I whispered with a soft smile. He leaned down, biting his lips. "Im your idiot." He whispered, lightly grazing our lips together. I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to collide with mine. I felt his soft hands lightly touch my bare waist. My legs wrapped around his form, he pushed his waist down on me, feeling his growing bulge against my clothed heat.

His breathing hitched as I grip his black hair that was once orange when we had met a few months back. I looked into his sharp eyes, I had been growing impatient with his teasing.

"Stop teasing me."

-

Lol