Secrets, Lies, and Troubles

CHAPTER ONE

"Becky! Be-ck-y?!" Marcy yelled as she stood at the end of the hallway, cupping her hands around her mouth.

"Huh?" Becky said in a whisper as she turned around with a blank expression on her face, which turned to surprise when she saw Marcy fly down the hallway to catch up to her.

Marcy ran as fast as she could without getting caught by the teachers looking for running kids.

"Hey Becky...." marcy said tiredly and out of breathe as she grabbed onto Becky's back for support so she could breathe.

"Um..... Well..... Nothing! Never mind, ok, I gotta get to class..." Marcy said quickly with a cold sweat starting to break and she hurried off to class before Becky could say another word.

"Wait! Marcy! Wait!" Becky yelled, but she was too late. Marcy had already disappeared. Becky started to worry, when Marcy didn't talk to her for the rest of the day. Every time Becky tried to talk to her she would get scared and move away...

AFTER SCHOOL....

"Hey! Hey! Wait up! Marcy! Wait up!" Becky yelled as she stumbled off of the steps out of the school, trying to catch up to Marcy who had already started to walk home. Marcy looked back and sped up. What was going on? It was so unusual of Marcy to act this way, they've been best friends since they were really young. They always did everything together, they always walked home together, told each other everything, and never kept secrets or told lies to one another. But Marcy had changed. Something was wrong... Becky started to think has everything been a lie? No no no, stop right there, Marcy would never do that... So Becky stopped and figured she would let her cool off and talk to her later.....

What Becky didn't know was this would be the last time she'd talk to Marcy....

Maybe forever.....