Chapter 2

♫ Ring!! Ring!! ♫ 

"Come on, come on! Pick up the phone! Marcy!?" Becky said as she paced around her room worriedly.  

Becky began to dial Josh's number, Josh is Becky and Marcy's best friend in the whole world, who recently started to date Becky, but they didn't tell Marcy. Becky urged Josh not to say a word. 

Becky knew that Marcy had a crush on Josh, but it wasn't like it was Becky's fault. I mean she didn't even like him in that way before... 

It just kind of happened last weekend at band camp... Something changed between Josh and Becky...

LAST FRIDAY....

"So are you excited for band camp Becky?" Marcy asked.

"Yeah I guess,but I'm gunna miss you so much and plus I gotta be with this loser over here" Becky said joking around, pointing and winking at Josh.

"Aww, I love you to Becky!" Josh said, poking Becky in the back.

"Wow, you guys just can't get enough of each other can you? and I'm gunna miss you way more Becky!" marcy said laughing, hiding the sadness she felt.

"Oh, yah know I love you more Marcy and I'm gunna miss you more than you could ever miss Becky" Josh said hugging Marcy tight and laughing.

"Wow, you know you guys should just go out already, I mean really" Becky said nudging Josh in his side making him glare at her.

"Well..." Marcy began to say but Josh cut her off 

"Haha! Someone jealous?!?! Plus what makes you think that wonderful Marcy over here would want to go out with me?" Josh sighed and walked away.

"Wow..." Marcy said, looking very confused.

"Well... Uhhh... See you later. Call me when you get home, ok?" Becky said sweetly as she hugged Marcy goodbye.  

"Sure thing and you bet I will. Love you, bye" said Marcy smiling and turning to get into her car to drive home.  

"Ok love you too bye" Becky yelled leaving to walk home.

SATURDAY.... 

"Ahhhhhhh I'm leaving! Can you believe it!? I'm gunna miss you sooo much!!" Becky screamed into the phone, almost breaking Marcy's ear drum.

"Ok ok calm down! I'm gunna miss you too! I'm coming over now! So see you" said Marcy as she ended he phone call...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ok so I'm really sorry fur not uploading soon enough but I promise I will upload soon this time hope u enjoyed this chapter  

FAN VOTE COMMENT whatever u want thanks guys ^ ^