Weв oғ Lιeѕ

"Tɦɨs tɦɨռɢ ċaʟʟɛɖ ɖaʀҡռɛss I aċҡռօաʟɛɖɢɛ ʍɨռɛ..".- Pʀօsքɛʀօʊs, tɦɛ Tɛʍքɛst

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wнaт ιѕ тнιѕ devoтιon and ғeelιng oғ poѕтer we ѕoleмnly call love eхacтly? Tнιѕ ѕenтιмenт ιn wнιcн one нaѕ ѕpoĸen тo ѕтaтe тнe мoѕт adored ғondneѕѕ oғ тнeм all ιn wнιcн тwo ѕнare тнe тenderneѕѕ oғ тнeιr warм нearтѕ.. Tнoυgн coυld ѕυcн an eмoтιon really eхιѕт.. Coυld ѕυcн вrιng yoυ нappιneѕѕ?.. A ѕιngle qυeѕтιon тнaт lιngerѕ above all тнιcĸ нeadѕ.. No. Love doeѕ noт eхιѕт, no noт aт all. Love doeѕ noт eхιѕт ғor Aloιѕ Trancy.. Tнe cнιld wнo нad ѕυғғered a greaт aмoυnт oғ loѕѕ and paιn.. Tнe вoy wнo нad ѕacrιғιced нιѕ very ѕoυl тo ғυғιll тнoѕe нυмanly deѕιreѕ.. Tнe envy. Tнaт ιѕ wнo Aloιѕ Trancy ιѕ, вlιnded вy нιѕ тrυe ιdenтιтy Jιм Macĸen.. Blιnded вy тнe devιlѕ мanιpυlaтιon нe lυred нιѕ вeιng ιnтo тнe вιттer and devιoυѕ weвѕ..тнe weвѕ ιn wнιcн нιѕ lιeѕ oғ нιѕ нarѕн realιтy conѕιѕт..never тo love nor вe love aѕ well aѕ pυrѕυιng нappιneѕѕ.. Aѕ ѕo нe тнιnĸѕ..
-----------------------------------------------------------

A sudden burst of gasp and the almost dying preservation for oxygen could be apprehended loudly through the whole elegantly decorated formed, it being ravished with many shades of violet and gold brimming across the antique walls. Eyes as wide as could be, fluttering completely wide. A color revealing the finest of the dim morning bluebells distinguish itself upon view. Alois harsh breaths slowly uttered down within seconds, before slowly placing a hand over his forehead
"I-It was only a dream.."
He muttered quietly under his breath, hesitantly averting his crystal colored orbs across his bedroom. Running s hand through his blondish strands of locks, the young male slowly sat up in agony, that was when of course the sound of the very wooden chambers opening caught his every attention. There stood none other than the Trancy Maid herself. Hannah was quite taken back by the fact that her master was already awake, not in the need of her constant dawn rouse.

"Your Highness.. You seem to be quite distressed.. Did you have another of those lucid nightmare?.." A tone of worry and concern filled the woman of most adorned beauty, her voice relating that to the soft symphony of a harp as she laid her navy colored eyes upon the fragile appeared child who was now sitting on the edge of the bed with a utterly lost expression.

Instead of spouting out or verbally abusing the maid with such bitter and harsh words, he most surprisingly produced a simple quite helpless whimper earning a frown to form onto the demons lips. Yes yes, much astounding that brutally sadistic child had not tramped upon the servant he would usually ache the desire to constantly punish. That if he remembered of course. If he remembered his past residence as the Earl Trancy. Hannah rushed towards her precious 'Highness', joining the small child as she quickly wrapped her arms around his thin body shape into a comforting embrace. Oh how she deeply hated to see him in such state.

"Shh..now now, there is no need to fret your highness.. It is all over you see...your nightmares are simply a lυcιd nιgнтмare.." Hannah soothingly whispered into his ear.

"H-Hannah..! I-It was horrible..t-they only seem to be getting worse by the day!!"

He solemnly cried onto her shoulder, his icy pastel colored iris's no longer clouded with deviousness yet now fading with pure innocents.. As if all the monstrous half being that his little fracture held disappeared into the nevermore dwells itself.

How ironic and frantic.

Though may as it be, the demonic built women was already aware in why exactly he acted in such a way. During the tragic battle between the Trancy and Phantomhive Butler in fight for Ciel Phantomhives soul, Claude had suffered a great death to to the 'Sheath of Laevateinnoo' that was thrust upon his very chest. Of course, there was a great deal of chaos done. Details and props in which the violet haired demon would never dear to share with the amnesiac golden haired infant, something trivial that would bring too much memories.. Enough to struck the boy with the sane burning passion rooted but envy.

'My dear highness.. I have yet to continue protecting the bundle of gift and joy insider of me..Luka will forever be in my safety..he desired of me to save you from the deafening cruel illusion of a paste that had overtook you. I fulfilled his wish..now as the only demon that posses your soul..with a bounded contract...I shall grant yours..'

Her gaze was no longer as it was before, her colored eyes now glistened a deep magenta, shimmering brightly behind Alois as he only continued to cry into her warming and motherly like hold. How there was yet, pain to endure into his helpless and burning soul for in the darkness lies a certain feign that preys upon the weak.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Master, surely you won't commit to such doings?...".

"Don't question me Sebastian, I know what I am doing and I am informing to keep quite for I will do as I so please.."
A snarl could be heard, darkness laminating throughout the expanse ones view where only shadowed figures could be seen across the hall. Figures that morphed into what seemed like everything living child's nightmare. The tallest figure chuckled in a smug manner, two red glowing slits could be seen as his mouth frighteningly cranes into rows of sharp teeth.

"Already in search for souls I see? If you must know.. The person who you are in aim for already has a contract... Hannah Anafeloz was it?..~" The monotone yet demonic voice spread throughout the extent.

"Oh hush. You see..surely if he had the need to change me into this.."

The second shadow bared it's chilling savory fangs, two deep scarlet pupils glistening most brightly compared to the other creature

"Then he might as well suffer the consequences.. I will gladly manipulate his his weak tensions.. Until..he himself has intertwined into the very depths of his own..

Web of lies...~

A single drift of sinister and gruesome laughs could be heard coming from the the deviled fine, the only sound being heard was heels clacking throughout the very distance of the hallway.
-----------------------------------------------------------
//Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please do comments of your opinion on it :)
-Admin