~7~

^^^London^^^

"London is Blake's best friend. But they both lost their virginity together." Hunter said.

"Wait so they had sex?" I ask.

He nodded at me as he picked out a piece on pineapple.

"Why wouldn't he tell me this?" I ask.

"He probably didn't think it was important because they lost contact a long time ago." He said.
I sighed and started staring at the bagel.

"Lena you ok?" He asks snapping me out of my stare.
I nod and plaster a fake smile on my face.

"Brandon, Ashton, food is ready!" I yelled.
They both came running down the stairs like a herd of rhinos.
They sat in the chairs and devoured their food. A tear fell down my face as I sigh.

"Lena are you ok?" Brando asks.
I wipe the tear and smile.
The door opens and Christine enters.

"Hi Christine!" I said walking up to her and giving her a hug.
"Are you ok? You look like you've been crying?" Christine asks.
"N-No I'm fine!" I said.

Hunter's POV

I walk up to Elena and Mum and whisper in Lena's ear that I'll be coming on the Magcon tour with her. Her face lit up and her eyes sparkled. Damn I wish I could make her mine. I pull my Mum to the kitchen to tell her.

"Mum, Elena is actually on the Magcon tour. And I was wondering if she and Blake could stay here?" I ask.
"Sure as long as no sexual stuff happens between you guys." She said.
"Don't worry Blake and Elena are dating." I said tears filled my eyes making my vision blurry. Finally a tear escaped my eye and fell on my cheek. My mum wiped it off and gave me a hug.

I bursted out of the kitchen and ran to Elena. I gave her a large hug and we smiled at each other. I looked at her lips and leaned in. She moved out of the way and said,
"Uh I think I should be going now."

I gritted my teeth and smiled.
"Ok I'll see you in half an hour with your suitcases." I said.
She nodded and walked out my door.

Elena's POV

Hunter just tried to kiss me? Why? He does look quite cute. No Lena what are you saying your with Blake.

I see Blake holding hands with another girl. I run up to him and piggy back him. He lets go of her hand and smiled at me. I went to kiss him but he awkwardly made it into a hug.
I looked at the girl. She had long red hair and icy blue eyes.

"London, meet my friend Elena. Lena meet my girlfriend London." He said.

I smile and wave at her and she does the same. Tears started filling in my eyes but I blink them away.

"I-I am so sorry Blake. But I gotta go pack." I said.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Hunter's house which by the way you won't be welcome in." I said before I ran away with tears streaming down my face. I couldn't really see any thing. The next thing I felt was the hard concrete floor and a large pain in my head.