Part 1

★ Gabe's POV ★
"Miranda?" My voice shook as I walked towards her in the old Wilmester barn. She stood there fragile and weak but she was more than beautiful. "Randy why are you-"
Gun shots rang out and I scrambled to the floor.
"Gabe I told you to never follow me." She growled and ran towards a dark figure.

She was gone

2 Years Later
"Gabe, guess what day it is!" My mom sits at the end of my bed excited.
"Graduation day." I mumble and pull a pillow over my face.
"Yes it is baby boy and guess who came home!"
"This is a lot of guessing for one morning."
"Garrett and Gabbie !"
"Cool Mom." Just perfect Mom managed to invite my older brother and sister.
"Get dressed and come eat with us baby boy."
"Fine Mom."As soon as she leaves I throw the pillow off my bed and walk to my closet. Leave it to Mom to choose which suit to wear.
After I got dressed I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to eat.
"Hey baby bro!" My older sister and brother say in perfect sync. They're twins so it's natural I guess.
"Hello Thing One and Thing Two." I nod and grab a waffle and coffee. "What brings you to see the little people like myself."
Garrett stands up and chuckles. "We came for your little graduation and to help you move out."
"Yeah and we're moving back in. I got sick of my dormmate." Gabbie chimes in.
"Cool." I nod politely because honestly I don't care. "Mom I've gotta leave early. I'll see y'all there."
"Okay well see you then Gabriel. Love you and wear a helmet."
I nod and walk out to my Dad's motorcyle. When I get closer I see a small pink envelope with my name on it. When I open it, it reads:

Gabe,
It's time for you to know what happened.
Meet me at
44th South Avenue
DON'T BE LATE!

-Randy