Chapter Three; 'the talk'

Hi babes, I just want to say thank for reading. And I know chapters are short, but they will get longer as we get more into the story

To My G-Units!

-Alexes

______________________________________

Chapter 3; 'The talk'

I remember running. And running. And I remember my legs giving in from all the running, I'm not a strong runner. I remember falling and hitting the forest floor with a THUD. Where ever I am is comfortable. And I keep hearing people whisper, like the wind. "Ella, Ella" Over and over. Oh, Thank god. It was just a dream. It never really happened. "Ella-Grace." my eyes snap open to see 5 boys, Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry. "El, are you alright?" I could see the worry in all of their eyes. Liam reaches over, gently laying a hand on my forehead, "You're warm. Ill get some water"

I found it was about 3 A.M when the boys woke me up, its now 6 and we're watching a movie. All of the boys spread out either on my bed or the floor. "When do you go back on tour?" My voice is heavy with sleep, we hadn't talked much after them being way, way over-protective. "2 days" Nialls irish accent was muffled by the pillow over is face, I think all the other boys passed out.

*Two days Later*

I slowly began packing my stuff for tour. I had found that we, my and the boys, would be tour with another band called 5Seconds Of Summer. Their 4 boys, and their names are Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Luke. Their names sound vaguely formiliar, from where I don't know.

We made our way through the crammed traffic and to the airport. Where we found 4 boys, 8 bags of luggage and 4 very formiliar faces.