Part 1

Pooja's Attire --^

Arjun's Attire

Pooja has got a call from her parents in the morning. She spoke usually with her mother, said about her new life with arjun in Bangalore as her parents live in Vizag along with arjun's. After she spoke suddenly she realised that how much she missed her parents nd brother especially her mother, She sat quietly.

Arjun who came from his jogging saw his love sitting silently nd crying suddenly he realised that she is crying nd ran towards his wife and asked "what happend baby?"

Pooja saw arjun and hugged him and said "arjun I want mummy (crying) "

Arjun now understood why she is like that suddenly gave the idea "pooja..!!! Why don't we go nd meet ur mummy " (wiping her tears)

Pooja (jerked from his arms): really..!!! But (sadly) what about ur office ??

Arjun: I can take leave u know for few days (lovingly) anything for my little wife. Now come on smile smile smile (by tickling her)

Both giggled quietly..

Pooja said " arjun we can also visit ur parents even I miss them "

Arjun said OK(by looking at her) ...

After 2 days, they have started their journey towards their parents.

.....................

It's a surprise for pooja's parents as they didn't inform thy r gng to come to their home.

So early morning whn thy reached pooja excitely rang the bell while arjun is chuckling beside pooja by seeing her excitement.

Irritately pooja's brother opened the door and saw his sister is standing with his jiju, pooja hugged her brother happily and Pooja's brother Ram also reflected the same. Here arjun felt left out as these siblings thy completely forget about him (not fair seriously). Arjun cleared his throat and that startled pooja and ram.

RAM hugged his jiju and in the mean while pooja went inside to check her parents. Here Jiju and jija started talking their usual talk about ram's placements, friends and his Camera (literally boys love this Cam yaa!! Duh!! They even forget their surroundings) ....

Pooja saw his mom is in the kitchen preparing her morning tea. She ran and hugged her mom by shouting "mummaa" (loudly), her mother startled and saw her only daughter infront of her eyes. "Beta, tu yaha iss wakt?" Asked mumma...

Pooja replied " yaa I remembered everyone so we came,( sadly acting) why don't u want me?? "

Mumma said " nautankii (hitting her shoulder) whre is arjun?"

Pooja asked " whre is dad?"

Mumma said, he went for jog nd she went towards the living room and saw them talking with each other .

Mumma asked " Arjun beta how are you???" Arjun by taking her blessings said I'm gud aunty. Aap kaise ho?

Mumma said "I am fine too.. "

And they started talking with each other usual talks she asks about his routine and Pooja's antics .

In the mean while.....

Pooja: RAM when will dad come??

Ram: ya ya I called him and said he is on the way..

Mumma brought Chai for her damad and beti of course pooja also helped her.

Daddy came home and saw his beti and damad. So he asked "me to ghar ki Lakshmi aa gayii (by hugging her) " arjun took his blessings and sat. He said OK beta go take damad ji to ur room .. Freshup and have ur breakfast.

Pooja took arjun to their(her) room and asked arjun to fresh up and she started to take his clothes.

Arjun came and hugged her from behind and asked (actually complained 😉 ) u totally forget about me .. Pooja smiled and turned behind by locked her arms around his neck by kissing his cheek and asked "why will I ignore u??"

Arjun tightened his hold on her waist nd inreply kissed her forehead. And said " u spoiled me"

Pooja:(arched her eyebrow) why like that?

Arjun: because u always give ur full attention on me but now I am not getting it.(by pouting he ended it)

Pooja:aweeee (by pulling his cheeks )my Cherrryyy(lovingly Pooja calls Arjun) missed his baby nd kissed his cheeks (laughingly).

Arjun just pouted nd hugged her. Pooja felt very happy by seeing her kadus behaving like a baby.

Later arjun went to freshup and pooja went out to help her mother in the kitchen...

Lunch time...

Every body started having their lunch... Except pooja .. Duhh Arjun was holding her right hand with his left.. Pooja's mother noticed that she is not eating so she said "pooja start eating.. U always will late.. If u don't start now then no need of eating ur dinner because lunch will become dinner by that time...

All chucked except pooja who was fuming on arjun for taking her into this situation...

Arjun.. Maa u dnt wrry I will feed her ..

Pooja.. No

Arjun.. Come on baby

Pooja.. Just glared at him..

Yet Arjun didn't stop and continued feeding her.. Though Pooja is glaring him, she loves his attention on her.!! Even Arjun knew that she was acting..
So, by teasing and feeding they complained their lunch!!!

Later on, they decided to visit Arjun's parent home as they love in the same city only...

Sooo peepssss!!!
Hope u like this day with Poojaa's parents...

Meet u another day with Arjun's naughty parents!!!

Meet ya soon..

Luv u all 😘😘😘😘