You Can't Help It Honey

Ok so people are always afraid to break up with their boyfriend / girlfriend. Well sweet heart here is some advice.

It's ok to be mean at times. Because in the end breaking up was the right thing to do.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Second guesses are stupid never listen to your second guesses. If you were convinced enough at one point don't ruin it now.

To all those poor suicidal people out there.

Not to worry or pressure you but.

THERE IS A SOULMATE FOR YOU OUT THERE AND IF YOU END IT THEN YOUR SOULMATE WILL BE ALONE AND GO WITH THE WRONG PERSON THEN AND BE SETTLING. THEN THEY WILL HAVE A BAD DIVORCE AND BECOME A HOBO.

I'm sorry that you feel like you want to end your life. But remember you don't have to listen to that shit I said up there ^ I'm 50% a lunatic. But that's just how I see life. I hope that doesn't make you feel bad it may not even be real. I just don't want anybody to die that has a choice to live.

If your having a bad day in school. Embrace it. Put your messy hair in a high pony tail put on your old broken sneakers wipe the sweat off your forehead and do your own unique walk down the hallway. Because your imperfect and that gives you character it gives you a story.

Every bad day you have promise me to remember that every challenge make you who you are.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

But dear promise me when your upset and unhappy and can't think if a reason to smile. Think about me dear because I want you to smile no matter if your a mean bully or a sad suicidal I want you to smile because I care.