Diffrent,Is Better.

Imagine being the kid that sits at lunch by your self. Or the kid that is by there self at recess.

This book is about how I changed some ones week (:

~Chapter 1

It was a typical Tuesday every ones smiling laughing have a great time, and as soon as i notice a girl walking around at recess by her self i ask my friends 'should i ask her to chill with us?' 'Haha no ! Shes a loser' 'well to mother fucking bad !'

I called her over 'Katrina !!' 'Yeah?' 'Come chill with us !' while she walks tords the table she had a bunch of smiles on her face. My friends gave me a weird  look. I started talking to Katrina like I've known her for a long time. My friends were smiling and laughing at the jokes we were making. *Bell Rings*

'Ayee Jenna ! Were you really chillin with Katrina ?' 'Um yeah i was !' 'Oh why ?' 'Cause i can ! Am i not allowed too be friends with her ?' 'Well you can be...' I cut the person off 'Good. Just go on and don't worry about who I'm friends with and who I'm not friends with.' As soon as home room starts every ones mouths are buzzin about me hanging out with an unpopular kid. Im sitting there minding my business and then Ramiro pops up. 'You hung out with an unpopular?' 'Yeah ! So ?' 'That's not our kind !' 'Um well guess what ? Just cause I'm popular doesn't mean I'm gonna be a bitch to everyone i fuckin see ! Now carry on' As the day goes on same questions same answers. People just don't get the point.