Big baby

"I don't want you and your family pitying me." Wade said. "We are not. I'm just... I enjoy your company. You are different..." Peter said him. Wade was speechless for the first time in his whole life. He meet someone for first time that likes him. "Okay." Wade said. "I can't lose him." he thought, "I can't lose only person that loves me."

They went home. Then someone knocked on the door. "Peter open the door." Steve yelled while cooking. Tony was hugging him from behind. "Twenty years. I can't believe. Like I fell in love with you yesterday." Tony said and Steve smiled. Peter opened. "Is there Mr. Steve Parker?" girl on the door said. "Daaad." he yelled, "Wait you look familiar to me. O my God! Mary Jane Watson!" he said surprised. She looked confused "Excuse me, do we know each other? Wait, wait, wait. Peter Parker?" They hugged. "Come in." Peter said.

When Peter introduce Mary Jane and Wade they both look strange. They knew each other from before. They were together. Mary Jane gave Steve package she had for him. Peter enter his room and find Mary Jane and Wade kissing. "Oh." Wade break the kiss. "Um, Peter I should go now. Are you for coffee tomorrow, maybe?" MJ asked. "Yeah, sure." Peter accepted. "Wade, where you live now?" she asked him. "Um..." he looked at Peter, "I'm staying here tonight." and Peter nodded. "Comin' for coffee tomorrow, too? I'll bring my friend. It'll be like double date." Wade nodded, "Okay."

Peter and Wade come to Starbucks coffe. Mary Jane was already there with her friend. Actually MJ was at toilet so they take a seat at other place. "Isn't she pretty?" Peter asked. "MJ is not just pretty but beautiful." Wade said. "I'm not talking about her. I mean she is. But look at that blonde girl there. I'm in love." Peter said. "You can't fall in love just like that." Wade said.

Then MJ come from behind of him: "Hi, we sit there." She said and show in direction where the girl was, "Come!" she continued and they followed her. Peter sit next to her, "Hi, I'm Wade!" Wade said. "Gwen." she said. "I'm Peter. Nice to meet you." Peter said politly like always. "Nice to meet you too." she said with a smile.

...

"You see how Peter look at Wade. I think our baby is in love." Steve said. "What? In love? With Wade? No way! You didn't see how he look at this Jane Mary or whatever her name was." Tony said. "Aham, you'll see." Steve said in Tony's hug. "Want to bet?" Tony asked. "Okay, who win is top tonight." Steve suggested and Tony smiled as agree but he never agreed in the case if he lose he could say that he didn't accepted. Then someone enter the house. "Peter?" Tony asked.

Then Peter showed with girl in his embrace. It wasn't Mary Jane. "Dads, this is my well... Gwen." she was shy. "And this is my dad Tony and dad Steve." Peter continue. "Hi Gwen, are you for juice?" Steve said. "No, thank you." she said. "Let's go to my room." Peter said her silently. "Excuse us." he said to his parents.

"So, I win." Tony said hugging Steve. "Please, how? She is not Mary Jane. She don't even look like her." Steve said. "But it's a girl." Tony smiled. "Anyway, you didn't accept bet, so..." Steve said. "So what?" Tony asked. "So I love you." "Love ya too."

THE END