PROLOGUE♥

Dedicated sa family ko, friends and especially to God♥

Prologue..

They thought I have a perfect life.

Sabi kasi nila,

I have everything a person wants.

I'm rich. I have the beauty, brains and the personality.

Well, that’s what they think.

 Anong akala nila sakin? Abnormal? Yung tipong walang pinoproblema sa buhay?

I no longer have my parents but thank God I still have my dearest lola.. :)

 Well, Tama na nga ito! Ayoko ng madramang atmosphere kaya I’ll go straight to the point.

Nagsimula lang naman ang istoryang ito dahil nagrequest sakin si lola ng isang bagay na magpapabago ng buhay ko..

Specifically magpapabago ng status ko..

She wanted me to get married for her to have her grandchild..

She said she’s not getting any younger and anytime soon,.. she could die.

Pero anong magagawa ko? I’m just a 3rd year college student. Isn’t it too early for me to have a relationship and get married?

Kaya ko bang maging selfish? or gagawin ko parin to for the sake of  lola's happiness?

It's good to know that the one you'll marry and spend the rest of your life with is the person you truly love

But what if something unexpected came up and you don't have any choice but to get married? and to make it worse.. sa stranger pa?!

I think.. I made up my mind..

I'll do whatever it takes..

I NEED AN INSTANT HUSBAND!!

★★☆✰

Copyright © DreamieYann,2013

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The scenes, names, characters and places were purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely coincidental.

A/N: I decided to post the prologue. I’ll start writing this story soon!:)

I don't own the picture I used as my book cover.. Inedit ko lang and added some details yeah so pagpasensyahan na haha:)

This is actually my first story. Sorry sa misspellings and wrong grammars,.. so kung perfectionist ang peg nyo hehe, then don’t read. Sana isupport nyo kung sa tingin nyo worth it ang story.:) Yung mga fictional characters? Pinag-iisipan ko pa po hihi THANK YOU!:P

NO SOFTCOPIES.

~diane♥