Story One: Twin Time

A/N: hey guys. So this account is co-owned, you should follow our personals: killedthekat and azzurrawithlove  so yeah. We'll be signing off with either a K or A, k for killed the Kat, aka Kat, or A for azzurrawithlove, aka azzurra. Oh yeah SMUT WARNING! ;) enjoy - K & A

Andrew through the library doors and looked around. "Connie!" He shouted.

"SHHHH" whispered the librarian.  "Shush yourself. " he muttered. He walked to Connie. A girl with her back turned was standing next to her. She walked away once Andrew arrived.

"Hey babe" and he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Good book"

"Yea" she smiled and said, "im gonna check out some more books."

"Kay, see you tomorrow," Andrew grabbed The Deathly Hallows and walked to the library checkout. Connie walked away, her long hair swaying.

A few seconds later, Andrew reached the checkout and saw Connie again.

"I guess your done looking at books huh?"

"What?" She asked.

"Are you feeling ok? I've never seen you like this."

He gave her a kiss "hey it's okay. I'll see you tomorrow " and he walked away after he check out, leaving her stunned.

The next day, he saw Connie at the library again. " hey baby, you feeling better today?" He dragged her to an empty aisle near the back of the library and started making out, kissing her tenderly.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?"

Andrew turned around and saw...Connie?

He look at the girl he was kissing and she said, "By the way, I'm Connie's twin, Clarissa. "

Hey thanks for reading, this is the first short story. PLOT TWIST I know lol.

Vote

Comment

Share

THANKS bye -A