Us And Them

We couldn't do anything but watch Barbeila and Gorgon fight, Barbeila was much stronger than her demonic sister. Bobby was at the edge of his seat, fidgeting around. While Dean was thrown back a couple of times for interrupting.

Some cuts and bruises was on Jain's body, but on Leah's meat suit, she was almost teared apart. After 20 minutes of watching them kill each other, Barbeila pinned Gorgon onto the ground.

She raised her sword that soon was shining in bright white light. We all watched her sink in the sword into her heart, purple blood coming out of her mouth. Dean's tears started to crash down to the floor.

As he was about to run off and finish Barbeila himself, Bobby and myself held him back. "Dean." I tried to catch his attention, my voice was breaking I was on the verge of crying.

***

A painful shot ran through my body, making me fall to the ground, everything that happened in the past few months came rushing in my head. I screamed and cried realizing I have killed my own sister. Duke rushed by my side and licked my tears away.

"Human, its not your fault." Duke whined. I crawled over to my dead sister and cupped her face. "Leah please don't leave me." I whimpered, trying to shake her, thinking that it would bring her back.

"Leah please." I hugged my sister who obviously couldn't hear me. "Jain!" Sam's voice caught my attention. "S-sam?" I lifted my head to see Sam and Dean running towards me, while Bobby jogged slowly.

Sam rushed to me and hugged me, he placed his face into the crook of my neck. "Its not your fault, its not." He said softly trying to calm me down. I looked over at Dean who was crying, placing his lips on Leah's cold hand. Bobby was shaken up, his mouth open, his eyes wide. Cas closed her eyes and looked away, I knew he felt horrible, he knew us since we were kids.

Flapping wings was heard behind Bobby, we all looked at Barbeila who was in her own body. "I'm sorry, there is nothing I can do." She said. "I'd bring her back if I can." Dean stood up and rushed towards her, grabbing her by the collar.

"How dare you! You bitch!" Dean spat, his hands shaking. "Do you not think I am devastated too Winchester? I had to kill my very own sister." Barbeila said calmly, but sadness was in her eyes.

Suddenly, we were zapped in Bobby's house, in the middle of the room, Leah was placed in a glass casket like snow white, flowers filled the edges.

"The glass is for whenever your ready to burn her body." She explained, pushing Dean gently off of her. "Take as much time as you need, I am deeply sorry." And with that, Barbeila was gone.

I looked at my sister, she looked peaceful and beautiful. But where was her soul? Heaven of hell? She deserved heaven.

***

It has been 3 days since Leah passed away, her body still in the living room. Dean and I were the most who moaned around and wouldn't leave Leah's side, even when Bobby suggested that we should have burned her body already.

I took a long time thinking of things I could do, and one thought came in mind. I was going to make a deal with a crossroad demon. I grabbed my leather jacket and wore my boots, I wore a sweater and long skinny jeans since it was getting cold outside.

"I'm gonna go to the store, need anything?" I asked them what they needed so I wouldn't look suspicious. "Lots and lots of beer, don't forget the apple pie." Dean said sadly.

"Get whatever you feel like getting." Sam kissed my forehead and Bobby asked for more beer. Little did they know, I wasn't really going to the store.