Yo-yo

In the 1800s, there were two boys ages six and ten, they died tragically. Their nanny murdered them with the ten-year-olds favorite toy, a yo-yo. She strangled the ten-year-old with the string and bashed the six-year-olds brains in. After the deed was done she hung herself with that same yo-yo in the children's closet. The parents found the children's bodies the next morning and called the police when the police arrived they searched the room and found the nannies body and the yo-yo. After the children's funeral, the parents sold the kids toys, the yo-yo included. It was sold to a family with four children, a week after the yo-yo came into their possession the entire family was found dead in their home, all except the youngest, the six-year-old. when the police arrived the six-year-old was found covered in blood, four of the family members had their heads smashed in, the last was strangled to death. The police asked the eight-year-old what had happened, but she just kept repeating. "The mean lady made me do it."

"What lady?" The police had asked. The little girl then pointed at the doorway and screamed in terror.

She was admitted to a mental institution. The police never caught a culprit for the murder of the family so they blamed it on a psychotic breakdown of the little girl. The yo-yo was taken as evidence and eventually sold to one of the police officers. He gave it to his only child, days later the family was found dead, all of their heads were smashed in except the son, he was strangled. 

The yo-yo was passed on from family to family for years Some of the families ended up dead, others only a few of the family members ended up dead, the other members were in various states of mental decay. 

No killer was found for any of the murders, the police investigated into the yo-yo, but it was all ruled as a coincidence. In the 1900s the yo-yo murders, as theorists put it, died down, but the owners of the yo-yo reported seeing apparitions of a woman and two boys covered in blood and some woke up in screaming terrors.

After weeks of constant torture from the spirits, a family finally threw the yo-yo into a lake near their home, weeks later one of the families neighbors was found by the same lake with the yo-yo tied tight around his neck, strangled to death. The police arrested the parents because their fingerprints were all over it and the case was closed, but as the parents were being taken away their two children were screaming. "The lady in black did it!" 

The children were sent to live with their aunt and uncle.

The yo-yo was later sent to the dump to be burned, but it disappeared before they could do anything.

To this day, no one knows what happened to the yo-yo, but people believe it is still out there.

How the hell do I scare myself with these things, I came up with this it shouldn't scare me!

Thanks for reading and... Sweet dreams...