1| The arrival

The moment I woke up,
I knew I wasn't safe. I looked around the room and saw different drawings or better yet marks . The only light I could see was the red flames off the candles. After a split second, the flames disappeared and a voice spoke.
     "I see that you have woken my lady" a thick English accent spoke.
I could not make out his face but I could see that he was a tall man.  Am I supposed to be here?
      "Where am I? Why can't I remember anything before I woken up?" I had a lot more questions but I needed to know those.
     "We arrived at Britain last night. It's very common that you forget everything after you get the visions. You need to wait until Augustine arrives so he can tell you everything." He grabs a match and starts putting fire on the candle. Once he matches the candle, I could make out his features. A tall young man with blonde hair and grey eyes.
      "Who's Augustine? What is this? What visions?  I don't how who I am!" I say as he walks out.
        After a couple of minutes I realized i need to get out of here. I open the door to see that there is a long hallway with other doors. Is there other people here to?
      I open a door only to find blackness. As a step into the room, my foot find nothing to step on so I step back and before I expect the impact on the floor, I am met with someone catching me.
      "I wouldn't be doing that if I were you." Another thick English accent says.
     "Damn, does everyone here have an English accent" I murmured.
        "Well we are in Britain so I may say yes. And not to be rude but can you please stand up now" I didn't realize that I was still in his hands.
     Once I got up, I was encouraged with hazel eyes and Carmel hair. I think I never saw a guy as handsome as him.  
        "..... so how are you?" He asked
        "How am I! How dare you ask me that. How would you feel if you can't remember anything and is surrounded by people you don't even know!" I respond. He looks taken back.
      "I'm sorry miss but you were taken because you're special not like regular people. The only things we know is that you're 16 and that you came from New York because that's where we found you." He says. I'm special? Like mentally or physically? I try to remember but only gaining more frustration.
      "I'm Augustine by the way and who do I have the honor to be with?"
       "I'm Era. And I was told that you would tell me everything so I'm waiting." My full name is Erabelle but people calls me Era.
    "Okay miss Era -" I cut him off
    "Just call me Era " I say. The way he said miss bugged me.
    "Oh okay Era, lets go sit down and I'll explain everything."
      I don't know if it we just me but it looked like something or someone a ghost entered his body.