Prologue

My name is Jordan Fong.

I'm the son of Evan Fong and
Johnathan Voorhees

But my dad Johnathan married Evan, so his last name became Fong

I'm 12 years old

I'm in the 6th grade, but the school year is over, so I'm going to 7th grade now.

I'm doing really good in school and even my friends too

I have sky blue eyes, brown spiky hair with blue at the end, I wear a blue and red hoodie with blue jeans and blue and red converse, I have a light brown color skin.

My dads say I have talent, I can laugh just like my dad Johnathan, I can sing, and I can play hockey like my dad, but I really love basketball. #BasketballForLife😎🏀

My dads are happy that I'm there son, but something about my dads is not normal. Because I can see it in their eyes.

But...

I always wondered about my dads, because before I became there son. But I know they were...different in the past

I don't know how they were in the pass, but I know they were different. Because I watch the news and they would say unsolved crimes, in 2000-2014. I would ask my dads, but they would change the subject every time.

I hope I find out sooner or later, because I need answers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Melissa Wilde

I'm the daughter of Tyler Wilde and Craig Wilde

My dad Craig last name was Thompson, but he married my other dad Tyler, so his last name is Wilde

I'm 12 years old

I have gold/hazel eyes and I have brown, long, curly, hair, I wear glasses and I wear a beanie that has cat ears and it says WildLadd, because of my dads, I wear a wildcat shirt with a pink cat on it and I wear black and white jeans, and I wear black and white converse.

I guess I have talent, I'm a really good artist like my dad, Tyler, and I can play guitar like my friend, Destiny and like my dad, Craig, I can sing good, and I can play basketball really good.

I'm mostly look like my dad Tyler, but I have Craig's personality.

I'm in 6th grade with my friends, but now we're heading into 7th grade! Yay!

I love my dads so much, but they were different in the past

I found out, because I looked through my dads old stuff and found guns, explosives, and crime newspaper, from 2000-2014.

But my dads would tell me the truth...right???

I need answers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Blaze Terror.

I'm the son of Brian Terror and Brock Terror.

My dad Brock last name was Snuckle, but he married my other dad, Brian, so his last name is Terror.

I'm 12 years old

I have bright lime green eyes, brown kinda spike hair, I wear glasses, I wear a dark black hoodie, I wear blue jeans, and I wear black and white checkered converse.

I do have talent, I can do the Arnold Schwarzenegger voice or accent, I can laugh just like my dad, Brock, I can sing good, I guess, and I play basketball.

I love my dads so much, but there's something odd about them, they were different in the past.

Cause, I was wondering around my dads room and found weapons and old newspaper, the papers would say 'Got away again?!' from 2000-2014, and I would see Evan or my dads friends in the papers.

I wonder if they would tell me or keep a secret from there own son. Will they ever tell me.

I need answers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Destiny De Nogla

I'm the daughter of David De Nogla and Lui De Nogla.

Lui's last used to be Calibre, but he married David and his last name became De Nogla.

I'm 12 years old

I have bright green eyes, I have brown, long, curly, hair, I wear a green and red hoodie, I wear a monkey beanie, I wear black jeans, and green and red converse and I have light brown skin.

I have a talent, my talent is singing and playing guitar, I can do the squeaker voice, like my dad, and I play basketball.

I'm now heading into 7th grade and I'm excited, because of new friends!

I love my dads and they love me back, but I know they were different in the past.

Because of there weapons and crime newspaper, from years ago. Like from 2000-2014.

But they would've told me this...Right?

I need some answers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Marco Cumningham

And

My name is Amy Cumningham

We're twins.

I'm the son of Marcel Cumningham and Arlan Cumningham.

And

I'm the daughter of Marcel Cumningham and Arlan Cumningham

We're both 12 years old

Our dad Arlan, used to be Arlan Droidd, but he married Marcel, and became Arlan Cumningham.

I have light brown skin, I have Brown eyes, I have brown spiked hair, I wear a adventure time beanie of Finn, I wear a black and pink hoodie, I wear black jeans, and black and pink converse.

And

I have light brown skin, brown eyes, brown, long, curly, hair, I wear an adventure time beanie, like my brother, I wear black and pink hoodie, blue jeans, and black and pink converse.

We dress the same.

Talent? Well we have a really good Spanish accent, have a good singing voice, have the best rage ever, and we can both play basketball. so yeah!

We both just finished 6th grade and now were heading to 7th grade with our friends!

But we've been trying to find out about our dads in the past. Because we've seen unsolved crime newspapers in our house.

We want to ask our dads, but they would ask me for evidence, so we need to get some more evidence to ask them, then hopefully they would tell us the truth.

We hope so, because we need answers!

And you mite be wondering. 'Do we fight like other brothers and sisters?'

No. We love each other the same way, I know it's weird that a brother and sister love each other, because their supposed to fight and hate each other, but were not like that. We love each other, and we would do anything for each other.❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(All six)
But what's worse about our lives!

Is that our dads won't tell us the truth!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~