Chapter 18

Hyoshin's POV

5 MONTHS LATER.....

We still hang out 4 times a week.

I decided to go to the Busan today, to visit my grandma and grandpa there. I miss them so much.

"Take care there, okay? I love you." Eomma said while hugging me.

"I will eomma, take care both of you and Appa. I love you too." I said and hug her so tight.

"Annyeong Appa." I said and hug him.

"Bye, take care." He said.

I left the house and call a cab to the bus terminal.

- -

I'm here now inside the bus, sitting in the middle row. And beside of me, I think they're on their 40s a man and his wife I think. They're so sweet.

Then I received a call from Jungkook. I know he will call me.

Yeoboseyo? I said.

Yah! Why you didn't tell me you're going to Busan - - - He shouted as I distance my phone away from my ears.

Kookie-yah, calm down will you? I chuckled.

Why are you going to Busan alone? You should have told me so that I can accompany you. He said worriedly.

Tch. Mianhe okay? And besides I can do it by myself. Don't worry. I said.

Take care okay? And what's the number of your bus? He asked.

Hmmm 5134. I said.

Okay. Take care and .... I love you. He said and my heart started to beat uncontrollably.

I love you too Kookie-yah. I said and hung up.

Jungkook's POV

How come she didn't tell me that she will go to the Busan today? If it wasn't for Tita Jiyoon calling me then probably I don't know about it.

I was about to confess to her, I don't care if it was just in phone. I wanted her to know I love her more than bestfriend but she hung up already.

I called her again but she's out of reach already, suddenly I fell down the glass I was holding.

I'm so careless. I thought.

I was finished throwing the broken glasses when suddenly.........

I heard a news from our T.V.

"A passenger bus fell off the cliff just 20 minutes ago, killing all the passengers and no survivors, as what police say. The bus carrying up to 30 passengers. The incident occurred as the bus traveled near in Incheon, the investigators said the bus and a huge track bumped with eachother and the bus driver lose the strength to turn to the right side but it ended turned to the left and the cause that the bus fell down. When the bus fell down, few minutes, it explode. And as what the investigators say, the bus number was 5134." The reporter said.

5134? That's Hyoshin's bus right? NO! IT CAN'T BE! SHE CAN'T BE DIED. NO!

Then I quickly rushed to Hyoshin's house.

As I arrived, I saw a police officers inside of their house.

Then I saw Tita and Samchon crying so hard.

"We found a wallet Maam." One of the police said as he handed the wallet of Hyoshin and our picture inside of it. Our picture when we're still at the LA wearing a bunny headbands.

"I'm sorry Maam and Sir but we already investigated the bus, we didn't see any survivors, but just a burnt bodies." The police said and I started to cry. My heart shattered in a thousands of pieces.

It's really her wallet, floral and a brownish colored wallet. That's my birthday gift to her last year.

I began to cry with Tita.

"We found the wallet on the grass Mam there's a posibility that... the owner died." The police officer continued.

"SHE CAN'T BE DEAD SIR! LET US SEE HER! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD! NOT HER!" I yelled as I kneeled down while crying.

Samchon Sam comforted Me and Tita after the police left.

Tita Jiyoon didn't dared to speak but she's just crying non stop. So was I.

"This is all my fault." Tita Jiyoon sobbed.

"Tita, it's n-not your f-f-fault." I managed to say but failed.

Then my eomma and my hyungs came here, join us to cry.

"This is impossible." Taehyung mumbled.

"What does the police said?" Suga hyung asked.

"They a-already i-i-investigate the bus, a-and didn't see any survivors, b-but just a burnt b-bodies." I cried.

We all started to cry. This is so painful. This is just a dream right? Right?

- -

We're all here in the morgue room. To see a dead bodies with a white blanket covered on it.

"This is Lee Hyoshin." One of the worker said.

Tita Jiyoon opened it.

It's really her but it's burnt.

She's been holding her cellphone. I know it's already burn but I can really tell it's hers. I know her very well.

Tita Jiyoon burst into crying.

I began to cry as well and walked outside.

Then I punched the wall many times until my hands were covered up with a blood.

"Jungkook stop!" I heard Jimin hyung said.

I began to cry again and sat down then leaned my back on the wall.

"She's my everything hyung, why did she left me early? I was about to confess to her but this happened. I want to start my future with her but she's already gone!" I shouted while crying.

- -

Me and my eomma arrived here in our house.

My eyes were swollen. Why this was all happened? Why?

Then I began to throw everything here in my room.

Glass, frames, glass table, and even my T.V.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Eomma asked as she quickly walk towards me and hug me.

"It h-hurts eomma. I-I can't accept she's a-already dead. I-It hurts so m-much." I cried.

"Everything that happens has a reason." She cried.

"I'm so disappointed too about what happened honey, she just like my own daughter, but you need to be strong. For yourself. And don't cry anymore, Hyoshin will be disappointed if she sees you being like this." She said while a tears rolled down in my cheeks.

"How can't I cry eomma? We've been together for 15 years, a-and even 1 day I can't live without her. And now s-she's gone, I don't think I'll be strong enough to accept it." I cried.

I was spacing out while eomma cleaned my wounds of my hands.

"Just rest now okay? Everything's going to be okay." Eomma said.

She turned off the lights of my room. Then she walk outside and closed the door.

I began to cry again.

I'm gonna miss you, princess. I thought.

____________________________________

Waaaah how's this chapter guys? I was about to cry while writing this chapter but I know I'm strong ~T_T~

Sorry for the long UD too!! Sorry sorry sorry~