Chapter 2

Josh sentence is over and going to get ready for his date with Ivy tonight. Ivy mom does not approve of it and tells her to go to her room. Ivy makes up a plan and sneak out of the house tonight.
The night has come and Ivy has snuck out if the house and on her date. She notice that the boy was much cuter in person. They go for a drive to the park just to walk. He gives her a gift it was a necklace and they had kiss. She did not like that kiss so she asked for another and and this one she liked.
The date was over and she get back home trying to sneak back in but she is caught by her mom. Her mom takes her phone she goes in her room and slam the door and has not come out for the rest of the night. The next day she is at school her best friend Kayla gives the teacher a fake note so she can call Josh. Ivy has gotten detention for being at school when she was not suppose to be there.
She gets in trouble by her mom for fudging her signature onto a fake note. She leaves the house to go be with Josh and while she is there he tells her the truth. He tells her that he has gotten out of prison two weeks ago. Ivy was upset but she was really in love with him so she forgave him. He tells her he never meant to hurt her and he love her.