My Bully ( MB Love Story)

India

Hey I'm India aka Indy I'm fun,smart, have swagg, pretty, fav color is blue, purple, red, green, black. I have long curly hair, but I always wear my hair flat ironed and I have brown eyes, I'm black, white, and puerto rican, and I'm bullied by MB
(This is my first story don't judge)

I hear my alarm go off and drag myself out of bed and start to get ready. I got in the shower, lotioned up, and got dressed. (Outfit in comments. Her hair is straightened but in a bun like that in the pic). I ran downstairs to see my mom & dad, my three sisters and two out of my five brothers sitting down eating breakfast. I went to the table and grabbed me some bacon and waffles. I finished and grabbed my iPhone 5c, my backpack, and my car keys to my black Lamborghini and started going to school. I was sitting in the car bumping my music because my favorite song Guap by Big Sean was on. I then arrived at the shit hole we call school. I walked into school looked around and didn't see any of Mb, so I started walking towards my locker when I felt someone push me. I looked up and saw Mb.

Roc: Aw look guys the little bitch is gonna cry.

All of them: Aww, to bad *All laugh*

India: Why don't you just leave me alone God, and you wonder why nobody like y'all fugazzi asses like damn, y'all so fucking irritating and irrelevant.

Ray: Who the fuck you talking to? *slaps and kicks India* Bitch you better remember who you getting smart with.

India: Nah nigga YOU better remember who YOU getting smart with! I'm so sick of y'all bullshit so leave me alone!
India POV~ What the hell am I doing? They gone beat my ass!

Roc: Hoe remember who you talking to cuz we'll beat yo ass!😡 Matter of fact that's what we gone do! *Roc slaps India, Ray pushes her into the lockers, Prince socks her, & Prod kicks her but has a look of guilt in his eyes*

India POV~ Why do they do this to me? After they walked off I ran to the girls bathroom and made sure nobody else was in there, then I pulled out my razor, and started cutting the words USELESS, UNWANTED, and OUTCAST into my arms. I've been cutting myself ever since I started getting bullied. I ran some water over my arms then put my cardigan on, so no one could see my cuts.
*Skipping to Lunch*
At lunch I sat by myself, because I have no friends, because I'm kind of a loner and a nerd just because I get all A's. I sat down at my table in the corner and ate my lunch quietly when MB walked up to me. I ignored them and kept eating until one of them said something.
???: Aww look at the little nerd sitting all by herself.
I looked up and saw that it was Prince. I still just sat there and ignored them and they kept saying dumb shit like: aww you to scared to talk back or that's why you don't have no friends. I still ignored them, but I guess that made them mad because Prince grabbed my arm and pulled me up, he then grabbed my wrist which hurt me a lot more than it should've.

India: Prince please let me g-go. *Eyes start to water*

Roc: Are you about to cry? Bitch you know it don't hurt that bad.

But to India it did and Prince's grip started getting tighter because he asked India a question and she didn't answer because she was thinking about the pain. It was hurting really bad but she tried not to show it. Prince finally let her go and MB walked off. When she lifted up her cardigan she saw that one of her cuts started bleeding, so instead of putting her cardigan on she went in the bathroom and wrapped her cuts then put her cardigan on.