The Truth

When she got home nobody was there and that didn't bother her. She went into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge that said, "India your father, Kyle, Kalvin, your sisters, and I went out of town for a couple of months, to go see your brothers's tour. We would have took you and your older brother too, but your school wouldn't let you guys off. So I'll see you soon love you guys!
Love Mom

It didn't phase India that her family was gone it happens a lot and her family was rich her dad is Drake and her mom is Rihanna. After she got herself an orange and some apple juice she went to her room and changed into her swimsuit so she could go for a swim in her backyard. (Outfit in comments)

India POV
I'm happy I'm home alone well until my brother gets here. Well time for me to go swim then after that I'm gonna go for my daily run. Ok well bye I gotta go get my swim on.

India's Brother' s POV
I'm on my way home from chilling with my bros. I hope my sister is home I wanna hang out with her. I just got home.

India's Brother: *unlocks door and goes in the house* India! Hey Sis you home?

India: Yea Prod I'm in the pool!

Prod: Ok I'm go change into my swim trunks and come out.

*He changes and comes out and jumps into the pool

Prod: So Sis how has your day been? * Tries to be innocent*

India POV
Dis Nigga Here! I know DANG well he ain't trying to be innocent when he kicked me this morning and let them fuckboys he call friends beat me up.

India: Craig you know damn well how my day been! You let your little friends beat my ass this morning and you helped! I'm so sick of letting you pretend like you don't hurt me your s horrible brother I hate you!😡 So how about you just stay out of my life until you can learn to be a good sibling? *gets out the pool and storms off into the house*