Chapter 1

Hi my name is Elise I'm 16 and I'm 5"3. I have dark brown straight hair and I have blue eyes. I moved from Australia to the U.S. And well this is my story.

Elise POV
I woke up hearing my parents argue like usual. It was around 4 AM and I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't because my parents are so fucking loud. So I thought I should get ready for school. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and brush my hair. I then go to my bedroom to put on my uniform, which consists of a long skirt long black sleeved shirt and long socks with some converse. When I was done getting ready I went downstairs. I made some cereal and started eating looking at my phone checking my messages and such. Well when I went to put my bowl in the sink I saw something that I could never get out of my head. My dad had just hit my mum. The only thing I thought I could do at the moment is to punch him. So I jumped on him and started to punch his back. Bad idea, the last thought through my head was "I'm dead" my own father had just punched me. I woke up in a hospital seeing my mum right next to me. She said asked if I was okay. I said yes but of course I wasn't I was in lots of pain. She told me we would be moving to the U.S next month and she said my dad had gotten arrested. That's all I heard before I dozed off.

Hey! So this is my first chapter so far. Sorry if it was a little short but longer chapters will be coming as I continue the story. I hope you are enjoying the story so far (: