Chapter 2

Elise POV
Its a week later and now I'm home. I'm still feeling like shit but I'm still better than I was. The only things I can think about right now are my mum and packing. In about 2 weeks we are supposed to be moving to Ohio I believe that's the state name. I'm honestly not ready for the states. It's not that I'm gonna miss Australia or whatever because everyone made fun of me in school and I had like no friends, but my new school. Will it be different? I have no idea. My dad called me today and it was really awkward. He tried to apologize, I didn't want to hear it, he had caused our family enough trouble. My mum seemed to be happier today as well it was the happiest I've seen her in a long time. Probably because she's away from my dad and doesn't have to deal with his shit anymore. My stitches in my head are supposed to come out today so I'm excited for that. But everything that's happened caused me to be more depressed than I already am. I cut so much when I got home from the hospital. One of the cuts were really deep and I had to squeeze my skin to make it close then I bandaged it with cloth and tightly wrapped it thinking that it would close the wound and well it didn't work that well. But I'm sure it will heal.

Elise's mum POV
Elise has had depression since she was 10 years old and having all this stuff happen in the past week has been hard on her. But I'm here to make her life the best it can be. I'm glad that bastard of a father/husband is out of mine and her life. I love her so much sometimes I wonder if she ever questions my love for her. She's such a good kid and I want the best for her.

Elise POV
I think my mum worries too much about me. I'm not saying that's a bad thing because it's showing she cares for me but she worries a little too much. She knows I cut but she doesn't know I recently cut. I don't plan to tell her so I'm trying to wear my sweater around her at all times. She thinks that one day I'll kill myself. I've always promised myself to never commit suicide and that's something I could never bring myself to do. Although I've thought about suicide I would never bring myself to do it. My stitches are out now and it feels better, but still hurts a bit but it'll get better. (:

This chapter is longer so that's good. I hope you guys enjoyed. I'll be doing another chapter soon.