Chapter One

The rain is pouring relentlessly,people are leaving and I'm just here sulking. Why am I sulking?because someone close to me passed away. My grandmother. My grandmother was the sweetest person I have ever met. She was the only one who cared for me.

*flashback*
Once my parents got divorced,both of them sent me to my grandparents' house. They explained to my grandmother that they can't take care of me and they said that I was a mistake. That's why nobody likes me.

And after that night, a was crying. I was a mistake? They don't love me? They don't need me!? All these thoughts came flowing through my head.

"I can't believe this!" I threw my pillow near the door. Then, my grandma came in.

"Dear, are you alright now?" She asked me with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Wiping the tears of my face.

"You know what,"my grandma said breaking the awkward silence." I know how to cheer you up." She said bringing a little box.

"Here." She said giving it to me.

"What's in here?" I asked." Well, open it." My grandmother said.

I opened the box, and what I saw was a beautiful amulet.

"Thank you grandmother!" I said hugging her.

"I knew that would cheer you up." She said standing up." I'll go now."

"Okay."

*flashback over*

I was in my room admiring the amulet. I never wore it because something bad might happen to it. It was just too beautiful to wear. But, I know this not just an amulet. I'm sure of it. Tomorrow, I'll wear this and see what happens.

××××××××××××××××××××××
Sorry for the short ,lame chapter.😞 But I'll make the next one longer and better.

🐱Miraculous236