Chapter Three

After I took the amulet off, I turned back to my original self. I walked out of my hiding place and acted as if I was stuck in a room.

"Hey, where have you been?"my friend, Julian, asked me.
" Well,I was....um...hiding." We were walking down the hallway."You know what," Julian started,breaking the silence. "you missed the new heroine. She jumped out of nowhere and attacked the robber. Then she saved us...well, untied us. And many people noticed she was a cat. Can you believe that!? A cat heroine." She said it so fast I almost did not understand her.

"I bet she's good." I said with a smile.

"Of course she is!" Julian stated.

*time skip*
After I got home, I checked at my Facebook account and I was shocked.

Everybody was talking about me. Well ,actually there talking about Neko. I searched into everything. I was there. I even have my own blog now. Wow. Let's see who created this. Hmm....just as I thought. Julian. I can't believe Julian is already a fan. I just appeared, today! I looked at the pictures she took, and I've got to admit, she caught all of my good side.

I turned off my laptop, and went down stairs. I turned on the TV and news about me came on. I think they're at the school, interviewing the students who became hostages. Many of them wished they could meet me in personal. But one boy caught my attention.

His name is Alexei. His the cute photographer in our class. And believe it or not, I have a little crush on him. But he's my friend, so I act natural around. And FYI, I'm not a stuttering mess when I'm with him.

Back to the TV. They where mostly talking about safety and if I can handle the bad guys. You bet I can.

I was kind of bored so I decided to take a walk. While I was walking I heard someone. "Hello my dear, Neko."

"Um...who are you? Show your self." After I said that a beautiful lady with cat ears and a tail came out . So she's a cat too? Like me? "Hello, Neko. My name is Mistress."

Mistress? What kind of name is that? Okay, Allyson. Respect the lady's name.

"How did you now my name?"

"Because I know everything."

"Um...okay"

"Now,can you please follow me. If you want to know more about that amulet of yours."

My amulet? I'm gonna listen to what this cat lady has to say.

"Okay,lead the way."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Just to let you now, I can't think of another name for the cat lady. Mistress hit me. So that's what I used.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Vote and comment.

🐱Miraculous236