chapter 1

It had been another long day of school but finally I was home.I went to the cupboard to get the apples but they were not their. Mum is always hiding them but today I saw that they were on the shelf. Easy peasy. One problem I am very small, so I got onto the table and jumped onto the shelf I reached it. But I was hanging from the shelf because it had broken on me,just my luck.

Well now mum was shouting at me saying you eat to much fruit so I have to hide them. So I shouted back " I like fruit and I dont like sweets. Mum you know I want to be a model not a big fat piggy."

"You tell me this every time harmony and I know your photo shoot is tomorrow so just this once I wont argue with you."

Oh man I am freaking out I thought we were in June not July.I know I forgot to change my calendar why is this happing, I am such a geek.

I went to get my pajamas on but they were nit there. "LOUIS (MY LITTLE BROTHER) COME HERE!!!"

I heard footsteps coming upstairs but then they stopped. He had gone into his room.

"HARMONY I HAVE YOUR PAJAMAS IN MY ROOM NAH NA NA NAH NA!!!" Louis screamed

"LOUIS GIVE HARMONY HER PAJAMAS BACK" Yelled mum

"Fine" Louis said sounding very annoyed.

"H-e-r-e y-o-u g-o h-a-r-m-o-n-y."said Louis (he said it this way to wind me up)

I slammed my bedroom door on him I was so annoyed. It was 10.00 went I was going to bed, but now it was midnight. I got into bed and started to read I was bored with this book so I just decided to go to bed.

It was the next morning and there was a problem, I HAD BED HEAD. I am so were cause it is my fashion show. I went to go put my contact lenses in. I HAD RUN OUT WHAT!!!! Why is everything bad happening oh no oh no. I guess I will just have to put my glasses on. I went down stairs and my brother and mum started laughing.

"Harmony you look so like a geek let my take a picture." Laughed Louis

Before I could move he took the picture and sent it to all his friends!!!what do I do now!!!