Chapter 3(Re-write)

_hello peeps!

Another re-written chapter hope you enjoy reading as much as i enjoyed writing it. please comment and vote it always gives me a boost and i love reading the comment and i love you guys 'see' ya later!_

Andy's POV.

I woke up with a kink in my neck, i looked around i saw that i was still on the couch and Ashley was cuddled up to me asleep. When i saw how cute and small he looked laying with me it made everything else not so bad, i stayed there for a few more moments before i really had to pee. I slowly grabbed one of the many pillows that where on the floor and put it  in Ashley's arms when i moved out.

I held my breath as he moved a little before settling down again, i sighed and made my way to the bathroom. When i got to doing my business i felt like i was peeing an ocean I'm surprised i didn't pee myself. My knees felt a little weak after but my bladder thanked me so all was good in the hood, when i walked out Ashley was still sleep but jinxx was up making coffee.

"morning Jinxxy" i whispered giving him a hug from behind, he jumped a little.

"oh morning Andy i didn't know you were up, would you like some?" offering me a cup i nodded thanking him.

we sat in silence drinking our coffee and looking at our phones, every now and then one of use would look at Ashley before going back to what we doing. soon cc and Jake came out groaning rather loudly, me and jinxx both shushed them pointing to Ashley. they winced and mouth 'sorry' fixing them each a cup Jake with nor sugar or cream and cc with half his cup with water and the other with coffee. That's the only way we let him drink coffee, and im pretty sure you know why.

"is it possible to have a junk food hangover?" Jake asked rubbing his head.

"yes i am experiencing one right now" cc said leaning on Jake, Jake rubbing his back.

Jinxx chuckled shaking his head before looking back at his phone, we all stayed quite until Ashley started waking up. He looked around before sitting all the way up, Jake grabbed Ashley some coffee putting it in his favorite hello kitty cup and handing it to him. Ashley smiled thanking him, we didn't really talk but that is how morning usually were with us. we started getting talkative around 11am, im not to sure why but that's just how things were.

><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><<<<>>>>><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

we go to sound check seeing as we have a show later on, only a few more shows before we go on break. As much as i love touring and making music i also just like to chill and relax, my staying with Ashley for a few days i was going to stay with cc but he will be staying with jinxx at some place at the beach. I'm really excited about the break because we are all thinking about going on vacation, to were im not sure.

sound check took about an hour or so and we were all pretty annoyed, our tour manger forgot a few things and sound check didn't go good. Ashley's bass broke, Jinxx's cord to his guitar has a short in it, Jake's strings snapped and cc sprang his wrist. What about you Andy you may ask, well my throat started hurting and my voice began to crack.

Yea.... today isn't going so well, but hey at least it can't get any worse.

(Spoke to soon)

well the tour bus broke down and it's rain how typical, but at least now things can't get worse.

(Spoke to soon....again)

our show had to be cancelled do to the rain....

Its official today was a no go very bad day...