Car crash

I woke up in the hospital. I wasn't able to remember anything.
It was really cold. I had scars all over my body.
Finally, I remembered what happened. I was nervous and worried about talking to Selena when I get home. I got into my car and drove away from Ari's house. I crashed the car in the tree.
There was no one in the room. I was bored there, but I wasn't able to escape because I was in pain. I was thinking about everything that happened. I loved Selena, but I loved Ari even more.

Ari's P.O.V.
After Victoria left the house, I was thinking about her a lot. I loved her. I have always been gay but my manager told me that I have to date guys for publicity.
I never liked even a bit my , at the time, boyfriend Ricky. He acted like such a jerk!
Whole the time I was feeling jealousy. I wanted Selena to die.

Victoria's P.O.V.
I heard knocking on the door. "Get in" I said. Selena walked in. "Hey" I said. "How are you?" she asked. She seemed to be worried and angry. "My body hurts " I aswered. She sit on the bed where I lied and gave me a kiss on the lip. "I'm sorry for yelling at you baby. " she sighed. "It's okay. It's not your fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was driving. "
Soon after that,a nurse came in and told Selena that she has to leave. Selena walked to the door and winked at me, then she left.

Ari's P.O.V.
I watched the news and saw that Vic had a car accident!!! I just started crying and shouted in shock.
"Omg!" I screamed. "What happened??!" Frankie asked. "Victoria had a car accident!"I said loudly. I ran out and got into the car. I drove to the hospital. When I got to the hospital, I told to one nurse that I have to see Victoria and I lied that she's my girlfriend. She was about to tell me the number of the room but then she made a small pause. "Girlfriend?" she asked. "Yeah" I said. "Her girlfriend just left. " nurse said. "No, I am right here!" I said knowing that I messed up because Selena was probably here before me. "Before you, one girl was here and told me she's her girlfriend" lady said. "I am her girlfriend. Who knows who was that girl " I said a bit annoyed. "Ok...room number 26" nurse said. I thanked her and went to that room. I got into the room. She wasn't there. I cried the entire time. I wanted to die.