chapter 8

When she was done torturing me, I had a red face, 2 cuts on my arm, a cut on my leg and a very sore foot.

Yeah my sarcasm kinda got the better of me and she stomped on my foot 4 times.

I knew now not to speak unless I really must.

" Why am I here?" I asked curious.

" You see I want a date to prom..." She started.

" You locked me up because you wanted to go to prom?" I asked annoyed now.

"... You see I wanted to go with Bradley, but he only has eyes for you and then that other boy, that he's fighting with to get you. How are they fighting over you? I mean your such a man lady."

I'm shocked by her words that I can't speak. Not about the man lady I'm used to her calling me names. But she locked me up because she frikken wanted Bradley? 

I was furious now. I jumped around in my chair. I fell on my back and a groan escaped my mouth. I kicked my legs wildly and got them free. I cut my ankles in the process but that was okay. Now my hands.

" You fucken kidnapped me because you wanted Bradley to ask you to prom? Are you kidding me right now? You psycho bitch!" I yelled

I moved wildly still trying to get free. I got onto my side and just layed there. I was tired and in pain. My whole body hurt and worst of all I was lying on my arm. It will go numb soon so I'm not worried about the pain anymore.

I layed there in silence, listening to her breathing. Guessing by the rhythm, Shes scared. I tried kicking her but missed horribly.

"Aww is little miss perfect scared of wittle old me." I said laughing a little but that even hurt.

" No." I heard her say. Yep she's scared.

" Please let me go and I'll make Bradley ask you to prom."  She's a manic I tell you. Like those desperate girls on TV that would do anything for anything.

" I can't let you go. Not yet." And with that she walked out and slammed the door shut. Great! She could have atleast put me straight up again.

So Bradley was saying the truth...

Agh why didn't I believe him, then I wouldn't be in this flippen situation. She would have probably got me somehow, so never mind.

I wonder if the guys figured out I'm not home and somewhere unknown. O how I would give to argue with those bafoons now, then be here.
I havnt been tortured in ages..

I started yelling, maybe it was somewhere crowded where noone would expect me to be. Just maybe if we are, maybe someone would hear my cries and maybe I would annoy that doll, that she would let me go.

Or I'll just be very unlucky as always and she'll come back and hurt me. how I wish those idiots could be my heros now.

--Jack--

" We looked everywhere possible!  She's nowhere to be found not even by her favorite places." Im getting really annoyed now, I hope Reanka isn't making this a game. I'm seriously worried.

--Bradley--

" Chill your gasket before you explode. We just need to think more. Maybe shes not at her favorite places, where would a kidnapper take her? Somewhere where we won't expect her to be or somewhere so easy we just can't find it?"  Being with Jack actually helps. I'm getting the hang at this cop thing. Haha

" Who is the one person that hates Reankas guts?" Jack asked and we started thinking.

"Zoe!" We both said at the exact same time.

" But why? She isn't capable of this is she?" I asked Jack curious.

" Maybe Zoe liked you and saw Reanka was a threat, some girls do crazy things.." Jack said and I started thinking about what he just said. He looked different when he said 'reanka was a threat' is he implying that Reanka might like me.

I knew where the brat lived so we drove till there. I swear if she was holding her captive.. Then I heard Jack and I was out of my Daydream.

"Okay if we find Reanka, we both take her on a date and see who she likes..." Jack said looking out the window.

"...but I know she hates you now so you can have 2 days." He finished saying.

"What you'll give me 2days were you only get 1?  I asked shocked.

" It's only fair." He said and shrugged.

We got to Zoe's house. It was a mansion with a huge garden filled with red and yellow flowers.

I stopped near the house and we got out.

We got to the door and knocked. A bold man in a black suit came out.

"Hello gentlemen." The old man said looking at us with no emotion.

"Hi ummm.. Is Zoe here?" I asked scratching behind my neck.

" Indeed she is, shall I call her for you?" He asked

"Yes please." Jack asked annoyed.

"Excuse me for a second."  then he walked off.

" What are we going to say we can't just ask, where the hell is Reanka?"

"mmmmm... Your right." Before I could say more I heard a squeal.

" Snicker doodle!" Zoe yelled and hugged me. I thought of getting on her good side so I hugged her back.

" What are you doing here?" She asked confused, eyeing me.

" I just came to visit you." I tried to put on a smile, but then I saw her look at Jake.

" O,, he was bored so he came with, he wanted to meet this girl that I said was a great kisser." I looked at Jack to see a shocked face, but immediately changed into a fake blush.

" Ooo! Come in then." Zoe motioned. She was holding my arm and we walked in.

--Reanka--

Im so cold and so bored. Did I mention I'm cold?!  And I'm in pain, I eventually got my self to sit up again.

I heard footsteps and voices above me. I didn't want to get on her nerve now I have to gain energy before I can have some fun.  I just sat there trying to listen what they were saying.

"You have a nice house." I heard a male voice say.

"Thanks." Im guessing Zoe said.

" Where is your bathroom?" I heard another voice ask.

I was listening and then I snapped. I know those voices! Thats Jack and Bradley!! 

" Help!! help!! Get me out of this shit hole!!!" My lungs hurt, but I yelled anyway.

I was quiet then to hear if they heard me.

" What was that?" I heard one of them say.

"HELP!" I yelled and heard footsteps running in my direction.