Argue

I sat at the bar, drinking a drink. I stood up and got a smack to the ass. I took a deep breath and turned around to see Sting. I just kept drinking my drink.

"Sup sexy, what are you doing tonight?" Sting asked.

"Not you." I said with no emotion.

I heard Rufus and Orga laugh a bit.

"Really? Because I am your master after all." He got close to my ear. "And I'd like it if you addressed me as Master."

"Yeah that will happen when Death the Kid stops being obsessed with symmetry." I said, still being emo.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Sting exclaimed.

I smiled slightly.

"If my memory serves. It's code for, you're never gonna get that." Rufus commented.

I nodded.

"Come on (Y/n)-chan. You can't resist me, can you?" Sting nibbled slightly on my ear.

Sting went flying, I looked to see Rogue and he looked pissed.

"God dammit Sting I told you leave her alone and to not be a perv!" Rogue was full on Dragon Force.

I stepped back a few steps. Rogue went back to normal and walked over to me.

"Sorry about Sting, horny bastard. You're free to slap him next time he does that." Rogue said.

I nodded.

Frosch came up behind Rogue. "Fro thinks so too."

I smiled.

"So what are you doing to night?" Rogue questioned.

"Not you either."

He chuckled a little bit. "No I meant did you want to get some food or a drink with me?"

"Oh well I don't see why not." I shrugged.

Sting grabbed me and pulled me back against his body. "No way (Y/n)-chan is going on date with me!"

"It's not a date I'm just taking her out to get some food."

"Well you're not doing that either!"

Rogue rolled his eyes and grabbed me from Sting.

"Hey she's mine!" He whined.

"In you're dreams."

I slipped out of Rogue's grasp. "I believe that I belong to myself." I flipped them off as I walked out of the guild.

"Damn, that ass." The boys said in unison, they glared at each other.

I rolled my eyes and went home.

Timeskip brought to you by commoner's ramen.

I woke up the next morning in my apartment. I crawled out of bed and went over to my closet. I pulled out my normal uniform type clothes, a pair of black pants, a purple shirt, a black leather jacket, and my combat boots with purple laces.

I walked to the guild, opened the door and almost got a glass plate to the face, I caught the plate like the bad ass I am. I rolled my eyes. Rogue and Sting were fighting.

They turned to see me.

"(Y/n)." Rogue let go of Sting's crop top.

"(Y/n)-chan." Sting let go of Rogue's hair.

I walked right passed them to request board. I started looking for a job.

Find a rare flower in the Cosmos hills. For 200,000 jewel each wizard.

Sounds great to me, I already have my rent money for the next two months, if I take this job I'd have enough money for me and two people to go on a little beach trip.

"Hey sexy. What job you gonna take?"

I glared back at Sting. Rogue walked up behind him and smacked him in the back of the head.

I smirked and showed the request to Sting. "I'm going on this one ok master?" I rested my pointer finger on my bottom lip.

Sting's face went red. "As long as I'm aloud to go with you."

"Can Rogue go with us too master?" I twist the toe of my shoe in the carpet.

"Yeah what every you want My lady. I'll go call the client." Sting ran off.

I rolled my eyes.

"And what the hell was that?! Rogue pined me to the wall behind me.

"What?" I asked plainly.

"You were flirting with Sting."

"And?"

His lips pressed against mine, my heart skipped a beat.

He stepped back and smirked. "That's what thought."

His hands were to both sides of my head. He came in close to my ear. "Don't play with my feelings like you did Sting's, you won't like what happens."

Virgo: Time for punishment?

Author-chan: No go back to the celestial world.

Virgo: as you wish.

Rogue turned and walked off.