Test

"Are you freaking kidding me?!"

"Nope, it's our first time trying this strategy. You did pretty well. You tricked me when we were back at the guild." Sting said.

"Yeah and I actually couldn't stop myself from kissing you back at the guild." Rogue smirked.

I stepped up and slapped Rogue across the face, hard enough for his head to turn. I shoved Sting out of my way and ran to the end of the train car. I open the door and sat down outside. My back leaned against the railing.

Why would they do that? I have feelings too. Plus the fact that I like both of them doesn't help. They're both just amazingly sexy and strong. Wait.. What am I talking about? I'm supposed to be mad at them. But I can't stay mad at them for some reason. For the love of Jashin, this sucks.

The door flew open. "(Y/n) we're sorry." The boys sat to either side of me.

I stared at my lap, I saw a drop of water hit my thigh. I wasn't water, I was crying.

Why am I crying? I'm stronger than this, stop being a little bitch and pull your shit together.

The boys both hugged me, which made me cry even harder. Rogue let go of me. Sting pulled me into his lap. I cried into his chest. He gently combed his hand through my hair.

"We're sorry, we didn't think it'd go that far." Sting said.

"Yes I apologize, it was my idea." Rogue said. "Will you forgive us?"

I took a deep breath. "Yeah, you were just testing me to see if I was worthy of being in the second best guild in Fiore. I passed so I forgive you. It was all for the sake of the guild."

I tried to forgive and forget but I had a feeling that even though it was a test, I had just got myself into a love triangle.