Hiya

Well.. I haven't made a bio yet and I'm bored so why noy ^_^

My name is not important but it's Ami. (I know its weirdly spelled XO)

I'm 13 but I act more mature for my age.

My birthday is in December.

I have a 17-year-old brother and a 22-year-old sister.

I'm bi.

<3 Angels_Fate

I love writing and reading (Duh) along with art and music.

I keep my friends close an if you hurt any of them you will be hunted down, cut open, and ur heart will be taken from ur bleeding body while you watch. *smiles innocently* That was a little harsh but you get the idea...

I respect the people who admit to their flaws and who stand up for themselves and their loved ones. If you're on this website to hurt anyone GO THE FUCK AWAY. Because everyone on this website is here to escape their problems and real life. This is supposed to be a website where people can openly share their feelings and thoughts and none of you have the right to contradict them. If you don't have anything to say thats either compliments or cunstuctive critizism then keep it to yourselves because no one wants to be insulted that means a lot to them. 

I have a lot of friends on here so don't hurt them and go follow them, They're good people but some have a few emotional problems.