Fiolee: Never Let Go (Part 1)

This is my first book. It's a Fionna and Cake Fan Fiction, and i'm hoping my spelling and grammar won't be too bad. If you are reading this, I thank you for taking the time to read my book(s) So I hope you enjoy!

~Haley Wallace

Chapter 1

My name is Fionna the Human, i'm the Princess of the Human race... And this is my story.

It is a cool October morning and I am sitting against my oak tree in front of my castle. It's about half the size of a real castle with a beautiful village to its left and the royal garden to its right.

"It's beautiful," I say to myself as I watch the sunrise, a gold breakfast tray by my side in which Prince Gumball gave to me earlier. I wish this feeling could last forever I say, now realizing that because of the upcoming war I can't leave the castle for two weeks.

And it's all because of the stupid vampires. If they didn't get my second best freind in the whole world, Conan, banished we would have been at peace forever, but no... they had to make him one of them...I stand up, it is now around noon time and then I make the decision of a life time...

I'm going to the Vampire Kingdom to kill the three vampires that started this whole thing. And find Conan...

Chapter 2

I'm a brave girl, I may be a princess but i'm not scared of anything in the world accept for... love. But that's not important now. I stand up and run to my room leaving Gumballs tray behind. When I reach my room I grab my green back pack, prop it up, then walk over to my dresser and look in the mirror. I run my hand through my bright blonde hair then grab my bunny headband and put it on. I then walk over to my closet and prop my hand on my hip. Hmmm.

I then grab a black tanktop, ripped jean shorts, and a mini sweater that is rose red. I return to my dresser and get my high socks out of the top drawer then I slip on my black flats. I'm ready to save my freind no matter what. I go back over to my bed, now holding my retractable sword, and a stake...

I stick them into my back pack then grab my Royal Medical Kit and pack it. I'm ready to go after them...

To be continued...