Chapter 1: The beginning

Me and Blake are going to our first party by the way Blake has been my best friend since we were babies right now we are 13 well I'm 13 Blake is 14 we just got into 8th grade we still haven't had our first kiss or anything we usually just stay at my house and watch TV so when Molly invited us to her boyfriend Jason's party we said yes of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to dress in a pink skirt and a black croptop.I'm waiting for Blake to hurry up and get here. As soon as see he turns around wow he looks so cute I just wanna kiss... Woah where did that come from he's my best friend!!

We arrive at the party 10 minutes late because of Blake "Come on guys we're playing 20 minutes in heaven" Molly yells isn't it supposed to be seven minutes well I guess not so we sit in a circle"how about you spin the bottle "Jason says and it's his party so I can't say no I spin it and it lands on Blake will this is weird Blake and I get up and walk to the closet.

When we get in the closet I see pillows and covers on the floor"what are we supposed to do?" I ask Blake "I think we're supposed to do it" he says "oh" I never did something like this so I ask him if we just start by making out and he says he guesses so.I decide to start it off and I lightly kiss him on the lips he puts his hand in my hair and pulls me back in and I feel our lips touch he starts moving his lips so I do the same It feels so good I moaned when he licked my bottom lip I opened up my mouth and he slid his tongue in so I moaned again he moves his hands down and cups my butt I gasp and then move my hands to his hair he moves his lips from my mouth and starts kissing my neck I moan loudly so he wraps my legs around his waist and lays me onto the covers
***********Warning: SEXUAL CONTACT*****************************
I start to move my hands under his shirt and he groans and takes it off he starts to kiss down but my shirt is in the way so he looks at me for permission and I nod so he takes it off and then starts to kiss my chest through my bra then he takes off my bra and sucks my nipples he guides his hand down and moves it under my skirt he slowly slides it up my thigh and I start to unbutton his pants be removed his hands and takes off his pants and then removes my skirt so that we are both in our under wear he moves his hand back to my thigh and moves it back up so that it touches my core I moan loudly and touch his mini me (if you know what I mean) he groans and starts to remove my underwear I start and remove his boxers and he starts to kiss me again send then he kissed down until he kisses my core which makes me moan in pleasure until I feel his tongue enter me and I cry out and tell waves of pleasure and he keeps on going until I'm off my high and then I move and take him into my mouth until he almost cums and then he puts me on my back and slowly enters me with his mini me at first it hurts but then it gets really pleasurable and I moan as he groans and we come together.
************SEXUAL CONTACT OVER***********************************
He looks at me and then says"We're gonna have to talk about this because we didn't use protection ".Oh Hell...................I look at him and said" please don't abandon me "he kisses me deeply and then kisses my forehead and said" never ".

And that my friends is now my best friend became my best friend with benefits.
Now on to how we became roommates....

A/N: What do you guys think is it bad? Is it good? Vote and Comment to let me know!!