Chapter2: The roommate

It turns out that I would not be 13 and pregnant thank God but me and Blake decided that we can never let that happen again.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒
It's been 9 years since that day and even though it's wrong I still think about it but I know that we made the right decision. By the way did I forget to mention that Blake decided that instead of living with some stranger he rented out my guest room the crazy thing is I didn't even know at first.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒
I'm on my way to pick Blake up because his car is in the shop. When I get to his house he looks like he's focusing on something when he gets in the car, ", Hey Blake what's up??", he looks at my and smirks Oh No I walked straight into the trap of dirty jokes.

," Well here's a hint one thing that is up is big, long and would love to be... "That's when I know I have to step in", DUDE TMI!!!!" He bursts out laughing so I tell him that he gots to go. When he leaves I go home and watch Netflix and chill. Not that way whats wrong with your dirty minds. Im sitting here watching my favourite movie Twilight when my phone goes off it's my coworker at me and Blake's law firm he always tries to ask me out but I tell him no because I already have a boyfriend did I forget to mention that Me and Blake were dating different people Oops. Im dating Logan and Blake's dating Cherry she's a very nice girl. Wait when did Blake get into this conversation?? Nevermind that I remember it like yesterday when me and Logan met.

____________________________________________________________________________
FLASHBACK!!!
____________________________________________________________________________
I was at the library studying my case when I heard laughing so looked up and saw a gorgeous boy 👇👇👇

I told him to shut up because we were in a library and he said "The only way im shutting up is if you kiss me or go to dinner with me on Friday night" I picked neither because he was acting really cocky all of a sudden my phone is out of my pocket...

I told him to shut up because we were in a library and he said "The only way im shutting up is if you kiss me or go to dinner with me on Friday night" I picked neither because he was acting really cocky all of a sudden my phone is out of my pocket and he's getting my number and giving me his after that he kept on calling me until I agreed to go on a dinner with him.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟FLASHBACK OVER!!!

That was the day I realised that he wasn't so bad after all so now we have been dating for 2 months, Blake and Cherry have also been dating for 2 months we go on a lot of double dates together. Today is me and Logan's anniversary so we're going out to dinner at La Bella and I heard that their food is delicious!!!!!

Question of the chapter This or That??

The END

JK It would have been so funny if it really did end anywho

Does anyone think I should do a chapter in Blake's POV??