Kat and Christian

KAT'S POV

"Look," Ben said when I got closer.
"I've been training myself to fit into a suit case so I can fly to Paris with you." Ben bent down and wrapped his arms around his legs. "It looks better with a suit case. Hang on, let me go get one." Ben ran off, leaving me a Christian.

"People are really going to miss you ya know." He said after a few moments of slightly awkward silence.

"Doubtful. I was a bit late to practice and she said I was professional enough."

"Well she's wrong. You wouldn't want to work with someone like that."

"No, she's great. She really is. And she's right." I paused and starting thinking. Then that led to my eyes getting watery. Christian saw and pulled me into him.
"Sorry, I'm just tired of screwing everything up!"

"Hey, you don't screw everything up ok?"

"I do though! I've screwed things up with you, I've screed thing up with Abigail, I've screwed thing up at the National Academy of Dance because I screw everything up!" I yelled, crying even harder into his shoulder.

I heard Ben coming back and I de-tangled myself and tried my tears.

"Sorry-I'm sorry."

Christian opened his mouth to say something but didn't get the chance. Ben has come back with a suit case and was all ready to fit into it.

"Hey Ben?" I asked. "I actually have somewhere to go but can you show it to me later?"

"Yeah sure. Everything okay?"

"Yeah I just.....I'll see you later."

They nodded their heads and I turned around and headed to the Academy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
So this is my first Dance Academy writing so I hope it turned out ok.
I'll take suggestions of ones that you guys want me to write about as well