Grace Gilinsky

*Grace Gilinsky POV*

"How's school going?" My mom asked me while I was doing homework.

"It's good. I got a hundred on my last French test." I answered.

"Oh, well how about your real subjects?" She always wants me to do good at school, but with my brother...she doesn't even care.

"They're okay, I guess. Can you just let me do my homework?" She grabbed her can of beer and sat next to me.

"What about your social life? Any boys catch your eyes?"

"There is this new kid...Daniel."

"Who is Daniel?" My brother asked, grabbing a banana and sitting at the table with us.

"Your sisters new love interest." My mom said and I hit her arm. She raised her eyebrows and walked into the kitchen.

"Really?" Jack asked.

"No! Just let me do my fucking homework!" I yelled, grabbing my homework and running to my room.

"Language," my mom yelled. "Get down here!"

I walked down the stairs with my head down. Jack laughed and walked to his room. I walked into the kitchen, where my mom stood, with her hands on her hips. She looked pissed.

"Mom, I always say that. Why are you yelling at me now?" I said.

"Why do you think you can say that?"

"I didn't really think about it."

"I don't wanna hear it again. Go in the living room and finish your homework." She put her arm around me and squeezed. "You can't do anything till it is done, you got it?"

"Yes mom." She nodded and pushed me away.

When I was almost done, I got a text.

Ro Ro Dolan- Remember this picture? Sydney just sent it to me.

Gracey Gilinsky- Yes! How could I not! Gtg tho, my mom is making me do hw

Ro Ro Dolan- IS she making you? Or did you chose to?

Gracey Gilinsky- ...

Ro Ro Dolan- That is what I thought

"Go put your phone upstairs." My mom said, pointing towards the stairs.

"Fine." I put my phone next to my brother and hit his head.

The next thing I know Jack is running down the stairs calling my name. "It's Bella! She's calling." He said and gave me the phone. She invited me over and then said Jack can come too.

I, of course, called everybody else too. Once they all said they would come. We left.

"I am hungry. We are stopping for food, I will text Johnson first though." Jack said and got his phone out in the car.

"Um ok."