7.9

After our performance we went back to the waiting room to wait for the closing. I was hiding from Youngjae's cousin, SunHi. I knew if she saw me, she'd drag me and Youngjae back to the room and force me to confess. I don't know if I'm ready too yet. I mean, I really want to because I've been keeping it in all these years, but I'm afraid of rejection like any other normal human being. But the stakes are are not at a normal level. If I confess, I'm not just risking a relationship with Youngjae, I'm risking all of Got7.

"Found you!!"

"Dammit!!" SunHi found me hiding underneath the table Youngjae was coloring at.

"Come on. Youngjae is waiting."

"No. I don't want to go."

"Too bad." She pulled me by my legs out from under the table. I eventually stood up and entered the room with SunHi waiting by the door.

"Hyung what's this all about? I was almost done coloring the puppy." Youngjae said pouting. Why does he have to pout like that? I wanted to kiss his pout away so bad.

"Y-youngjae... I... uh... I-I..."

"Oh for goodness sake quit stuttering! Youngjae, Jackson likes you." SunHi yelled from the door.

"Of course hyung likes me. I love you too, hyung."

"No, Youngjae, you don't understand." My heart is beating so fast, it's like it wants to explode out of my chest and spill my guts all over him. "I-I don't love you the way you love all our Got7 members, or the way you love sleep, or the way you love Coco." The look on his face at this moment made me want to kill myself. He looked so heart broken. He probably thinks I hate him. He looks so confused. "I love you the way thunder loves lightning, like money loves buying, like dye loves dying, like oil loves frying, like lies love lying, like ties love tying. I love you like A loves being with C, and B loves seeing D, like E effing G, and H eyeing J." I have no idea what came over me. The words just flowed out of me. I could see him wipe away one single stray tear. And I could hear SunHi weeping in the background. Other than that one tear, I can't read Youngjae. He has no facial expression on his face. "Youngjae, I love you the way Jinyoung loves Jaebum hyung." SunHi practically screamed when I said that, and continued crying. "Even though the answer is probably no, will you be my boyfriend?"

...

"Sure."

--
What the hell did I just write?