Chapter 1 Linko Shawel

CHAPTER 1 

LINKO SHAWEL

   At Jackalop School of wizaradry and academics, Nathan Wong was trying to stay alive from his boredom. With Nick Van Den Bogarde as his magical creatures teacher, being a dwarf and all, His desire was to teach magical spells course 999. Nathan made a huge yawn witch made the Ramsad Dwarf gave a dirty glare. Nathan was a first year at the school with messy long black hair. His cloak had a magical W on it because he was an heir of Rassilon. Rassilon's nickname is Gramamanda, and she is one of the most powerful witches that ever lived. She channeled most of the power from the 10 artifacts, But she never knew about the activation key, Also known as the Osterhagen Key. It would allow a person to asorb all the energy from all the artifacts, and could take over the whole world and that would only be the start. 

    A few very select families guard the componets now, however no one has ever found the osterhargon key. It is said that bit is guarded by the one thing that all people and other species would all fear. But one day It shall be found and something worse would come out of that, and then a new planet would come and knock this wold out of orbit. That is just what the legend says. It has been many years sence Rassilon tried to take over and no one has seen her ever since. 

        Did I also mention that the legend also says that Gramamanda ( who is also known as Rassilon) is also a face changer, it is said that when she gets close to death she cheats it and Regenerates. In which every cell in her body changes and an orangesh light courses through her veins, then a bright orangesh light blasts from her body and when all the light is gone she is a new person. With a new face, new body, new personality. New everything. But some how she seems to have the same memories and knoledge as before.

          I forgot to introduce myself. How idiotic of me. My name is Linco Shawel. I am part of one of the select families and I am holding the artifact of sight. I can see anything I want with the Lostical. My father is a potion master and melted the Logistical into metle and put it into a potion. He made me drink it and I survived, which means that I have chanled the artifact. Lostical reformed into a hidden sanctuary, So another witch or wizard can channel it. I live at Bluehawks Fortress. The fortress is solid obsidian which the bricks are heavily enchanted with arcane magic. The anchant scroll lets the magical creatures in the sanctuary live and thrive. The freedon of America lets me fly my airplane to the other sanctuaries.

          Nathan and Nick live at Jackalop, but their real haomes are the West Quoddy Laboratory.

       " Linko? LINKO? It's time to go to school," I heard my Dad say. He's a little idiotic sometimes, " Never mind. Our sanctuary is under attack"

          I cursed under me breath. I reached into my vishon and I saw my dad with red eyes and a gun pointed at my door.

            Stupid Dreamsuckers.

          I remembered that group of vampire bats that sucked my dad's blood and flew away in human form. I am so stupid. My cell phone is in by backpack for Jackalop. I cann't contact Nathan to teleport me away. He hinted that he gave me a pouch of teledust. Why couldn't he just give me the pouch insted of making it a cluehunt? I forgot his favorite thing to do is to fing things. 

          LIGHTBULB, I thought.

         I remembered that before I channeled the Lostical. I felt the familiar warmth of sight and located it underneath my bed in a silk box with heavy arcane enchantments. Teledust. I imagened being in Nathan's room sitting on his desk staring at the balcony and suddenly, I was there.