Chapter 2

~~~Your point of veiw~~~

I used scratch on him and he dodged I growled
"Hey a pretty gal like you wouldn't be fightin now should you?" He said
I was about ready to attack agian when he used charm on me. I couldn't move and he just looked at me.
"Aww now it seems that you can't move what a pity...."
I growled and tried to think of a way to defeat this guy.
"Well mabe could you get me a (F/B) from this tree please?" I asked innocently.
"Anything for you baby" he winked at me and went to get a berry and what he didn't realize is that once he leaves I can move agian.
So I dashed away into the next tree and I watched him collect berries I felt kinda bad he is kinda cute.....Wait what am I saying!! I just met the guy and I don't even know his name!
So I went back to my tree and he came back with some berries and I asked him.
"Hey what's your name anyway?"
"My name is Skitty."
Well he doesn't have a nickname ugh....
"Well Skitty I'm sorry for attacking you earlier I'm very territorial."
"Oh it's fine most females are around this time of year."
"Why would that be?"
"Well most are protecting there eggs right now you don't have any do you?"
I was a bit shocked I didn't know it was that season!
"Well just to inform you I don't have a mate and never will!" I said hardly.
"Oh sorry then (Y/N) but maybe do you want to hang out today?"
This was going to be a long day......