Chapter 39-yes.

Ok guys so there's 3 more chapters left In this book so yeah Ian wanna say the honors.

Ian-back to the story.

*5 years later*

Hi it's me Aria again and me and Ashton have been together for 6 years now and it has been a rollercoaster for us we been through the ups and downs.

Me and the Starbucks squad? We have been great they have been with me since what happened 5 years ago and they have been the greatest friends ever and will never forget them as friends especially Audrey after I told her everything when I came back home for a vist she actually cried oh my lord that girl is too dramatic.

Happily my mom and new dad got married and my new step-father is so nice and is a great listener I told them about what happened and they understood my mom cried though but they said since I have my overprotective boyfriend I'm safe. Then my mom and dad told me they were having a baby boy and I was so happy my mom sent me a lot of baby pictures on snapchat and saw her little tummy grow and grow everyday.

Alex well the bastard woke up in a jail cell and then we took this case to court and he was found guilty and his prison sentence was over 12 years in prison I'm relieved that Κάθαρμα είναι στη φυλακή για ένα μεγάλο χρονικό διάστημα oh and I actually got the time to learn how to speak and write Greek I also learned French and Italian.

Oh and I forgot to tell you but me and Ashton for our anniversary we went to Paris and for some reason anyday now he is gonna have a surprise for me I don't know what it is but I'm already curious I feel like he's gonna prank me but I hope not or Αυτό το επαίσχυντο αγόρι είναι νεκρός! Oops I'm just gonna shut up...

The next day...

Aria-what time is it.

Aria-really 10:22 I'm just gonna get up ugh!

So I got my lazy bum up and I went to take a shower. When I got out the shower and was about to brush my teeth until I see a note on the sink.

The tiny piece of paper said "Aria" I know it was from Ashton like who else but I don't know what he means by my name I took it with me and put it in my bag then I got on this cute outfit for today.

Then I got my hair into long curls then I got my messenger bag and got my phone and the hotel card.

I went to the elevator and I got to the hotel lobby and went out the door until the guy who was the doorman asked me something.

Tim-are you Aria Willams Grace?

Aria-yeah?

Tim-this is for you.

Aria-ok thanks..

So I went out the door and read the tiny paper and it said "Willams" I didn't get it so then i was to lazy to throw out the paper so I just put it in my bag .

I decided to walk around Paris and the view was so beautiful I was starting to get hungry so I went to a cafe.

After I leave the cafe I kept walking around a little more until I get a text from Ashton meeting me in the Eiffel Tower because he has a surprise for me.

I decided to walk there which was so far I had to take breaks for my legs but on the way I found a few notes say "grace and will" I absolutely did not still get it I put the notes in my bag and then I got to the Eiffel Tower.

Ashton-hello

I gasped and saw a table with food and saw flowers and lights every where and the Eiffel Tower standing in front of it.

Aria-oh my god ash! Was this the surprise?

Ashton-yup.

Aria-aww thank you

I went up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him tightly and had our moment.

Aria-what are we waiting for that food is not goona sit there as decoration.

Ashton-hahaha lets eat then.

Me and sat down and we ate some mozzarella sticks and spaghetti and meatballs with some apple cider and it was delicious we were talking about my reaction and the future until the furture was about to begin.

Ashton-Aria stand up for a minute.

Aria-ok...*stands up*what is it?

Ashton-close your eyes and hold these.

I closed my eyes and I was holding a big bouquet of roses

Ashton-open your eyes.

I gasped and starting crying happy tears when I see Ashton down and with a engagement ring inside the box.

Ashton-Aria Willams Grace you are the love of my life your the best thing that ever happened to me this has been the best six years of my life and I think your ready for this question Aria Willams Grace will you marry me?

Aria-oh my...gosh....Ashton! YES!

I hugged him so tight and we kissed the longest ever I was so happy and excited and I thought to myself the furture is happening right now.

•€•€•€•€
Hey guys I think you already crying at this point *sobs* because this is a better love story then twilight.

Ian-oh my god your such a drama queen.

SHUT UP! *sobs* bye loves I'm gonna keep on crying. AHHHHHH!

Ian-oh brother I'm I the only normal one here or is it just me?

*To be countined*