Part 4

I tried kicking the door and screaming but nothing was working
"Mom,dad?" I yelled
Nothing was happening Tears rolling my cold face. I kept on yelling till my parents opened the door
"Mommy, daddy?" My dad wiped my tear
"Honey it will be okay don't worry" my dad told be smiling then hit me in the face.
Daddy?" I said now crying a river
Later on I heard a phone ring and my mom picked up all I could hear was
" Hello yes this is Mrs.Stone, no I'm sorry but Brooklyn has changed schools the death was just to much we're going to start home schooling soon."
I try to yell so the lady over the phone can hear me but my dad opened the door treating me. Everything was quiet then the sound of a door sitting killed it all then the sound a car starting. I felt around the room till I found a pair of shoes and I slip them on o the best of my ability because it pitch black. I kicked and punched till I punched a hole in the door. I reached the door handle and ran out the door leaving it open behind me and just running and not stopping. I finally got to the police station and tried explaining but I was breathing heavy and couldn't really explain. When I finally calmed down I told them everything.

My parents went to prison and then a mental home. They found out my parents cut the brakes in Brec's car
They had Depersonalization Disorder,Schizophrenia, and Was Bipolar. I never knew this would happen but now I have to go to a foster home. I'm scared I have trust issues and I've Ben having panic attacks I don't know what to do I have to start school soon.

Hope you loved it! Next I will be writing about her foster home and then Brooke starting school xxxG