Part 1

Anna was waiting for her two friends at her room. It was already five in the afternoon so they should be here soon, she thought. Although she knew that Tara liked her friend Derek, she still invited them. There was a knock on the door and Anna shot up out of her bed. She went to the door and opened it to see her two friends, Derek and Tara. They all said "hi" to each other and Anna invited them in.

Anna's mother asked, "Do not stay later than your curfew!"

"Yes mother I know." Responded Anna

"Remember to be safe!" She scolded

"Yeah I know. Can I gonna now?" Anna asked.

"Oh yeah one more thing, DON'T talk to strangers. Got that?" Her mother questioned.

"Yes mooooom! Jeez. Bye." Said Anna.

Anna went out the door and was just walking along the sidewalk with her friends. Derek looked bored and so did Tara. Anna asked what they wanted to do but they didn't answer.

"C'mon guys! What should we do? You both look like you just went to a funeral!" Said Anna.

Tara and Derek both spoke in unison and said "I dunno"

"Fine well.... Oh look over there!" Exclaimed Anna. She saw a massive building and it looked abandoned. She didn't know what it was but ran to it anyways. She then motioned for her friends to come. "C'mon guys, let's go inside it. It looks like fun!"

Easy for her to say, Tara thought. Anna was always the adventure girl and I was always the makeup girl. No wonder she wants to go in this creepy place!

Anna went to the old rusty gates and opened it. The gates made a loud creaking sound and broke off.

"Ops! I didn't mean for it to break off!" Anna said.

"It's ok." Derek said "It was old anyways."

Anna nodded and was heading toward the entrance. There was so many spider webs, spiders, and a lot of fog. It was like a nightmare come true! When they all reached the steps to a place unknown, Derek went for the massive doors.

"Are you sure about this Anna?" Derek questioned. "What if someone lives here and we don't even know?"

"Awwwww," said Anna "c'mon Derek, it looks like fun! I bet no one lives here, but spiders might live here. We can just explore for a bit and get out and go home. Easy right?"

"Anna," said Tara "I have to agree with Derek. What if we get in trouble and get caught by police?"

"Oh you guys have to lighten up!" Anna exclaimed "Let's just do it really quick and that's it alright."

Tara and Derek nodded and Anna beamed with delight. Anna was a little scared but she had to show she was not. She was the leader. Anna opened the doors and they all stepped in, terrified. With just a few more steps, the door shut itself with a big bang and the whole place shook.

"Now we know we are all dead because we are locked in." Anna said "Great, I didn't expect this to happen."

"It's ok." Derek said "You didn't know but I'm sure we could find another way out right?"

"Yeah, ok." said Tara. She knew she was dead but didn't want to say it. She had goosebumps all over but couldn't show it. She didn't want them to know she was a scaredy cat.

"Oh wait guys!" Anna said. "I just remembered I have a flashlight in my pockets, wait just a second." Anna dug into her pocket and found it. "There, some light so we could see. It is really dark here."

Her friends only felt a little relieved but their adventure had just begun. They don't even know where they are in but soon the little children will find out.

End of Part 1
Find what happens next in part 2........