Chapter 10

I wake up feeling extremely sore. I don't even want to move. I don't think I'll ever forgive Cameron. I now have belt shaped marks on my arms and upper body.

Knock Knock.

Cameron walks in with a guilty look on his face. "Hey."

That's all he has to say is "Hey" after all the pain and suffering he just put me through last night. I sit up and wince at the pain. I look at him directly in his eye and shoot him the deadliest glare I can muster.

"I know you're mad and all, but I'm not sorry. You have to know there are consequences to your actions. Bad girls get punished," He says, "Here."

He tosses me a tube, but I don't try to catch it. It falls directly in front of me.

"It's to soothe the pain."

I still don't attempt at grabbing the tube.

"Well, I left you some fresh clothes and undergarments in the restroom. I also left you some breakfast in the microwave, for you to warm up whenever you get hungry."

He turn and leaves the room. When his footsteps are no longer able to here, I grab the tube. ALOE SOOTHING OINTMENT. I guess I'll use this once I get out of the tub. I rise from the floor the pain still noticeable. I slip on the clothes from yesterday and proceed to the bathroom. Once I arrive to the bathroom, I decide to draw a bath. The clothes he mentioned are indeed folded and placed on the toilet lid along with some pink lace undies and a matching pick bra.

I finish my bath and put on the ointment. I grab the jeans that were folded up and start to inspect them like I always do. When I lift them up, a small white piece of paper falls out.

Amber

I know you are still mad at me and stuff but im sorry please forgive me

from C.D.

After I'm dressed, I head to the kitchen in search of some food. Who knew skipping dinner was as bad as skipping breakfast? I open up the microwave as instructed and find a small stack of pancakes. I find another note lying on side of the plate.

Amber

Im still sorry so here is breakfast. Nutella's in the cabinet doll ;)

from C.D.

I smile at the fact that he remembered I like Nutella. I lie the note down and I set the microwave for two minutes. Maybe he really is sorry. Nah he's just trying to reel you in. He wants you to let your guard down and trust him, so he can hurt you again. He hurt me once and he's capable of doing it again. Oh what am I thinking he is going to do it...

Beep. Beep.

I am shaken out of my thoughts by the sound of the microwave. I open the microwave and grab the warm stack of buttery goodness. I head over to the drawer beside the sink and grab a butter knife and a fork. I walk over to the cabinet and get the Nutella. I start to swipe Nutella on the pancakes.

I feel two large arms wrap around me and someone sniffs my hair.

"Hey cupcake. I hope you enjoy the pancakes."

It's Cameron.

He bends down and whisper in my ear. "When you're finished head to the living room I have a surprise."

His voice sends shiver down my spine. He kisses my cheek and walks out of the kitchen. Whatever this surprise is it can't be good. I continue to spread the chocolaty-hazelnut spread on top of the pancakes. But I am no longer filled with rage. I am now confused and nervous.

I finish my pancakes quite quickly, but I'm still not ready to face whatever is in the living room. So, I do what any girl who doesn't want to do anything. I stall. I fill a glass to the brim with milk and drink very slowly. I finish that in about seven minutes. I guess I'll go wash my dishes. I look up under the kitchen sink to find some dish detergent. I fill the sink up very slowing as little water as possible.

"Oh you're finished eating. Don't worry on washing the dishes. I'll do that later. Come on I have to show you the surprise," Cameron says.

I nod and walk slowly out of the kitchen. I'm not ready for whatever is in the front room. He runs behind me and puts his hands over my eyes.

"No peeking," he says.

We walk to what I'm guessing is the living room and he guides me to one of the couches. He then grabs something and places it in my hands.

"Open your eyes," he says.

I do as I'm told and open my eyes. In my hand is a box of Ritz Crackers. I give him a questioning look. He then bursts out in a fit of laughter. I don't get the joke. Is this what he calls a "surprise".

"Okay, Okay," he says between laughs, "Open the box."

I open the box and find and invitation. I open the invitation. Written in huge block letters is the phrase...

NETFLIX AND CHILL????

"No thanks," I say politely.

"How about we Netflix without the chill," he suggests.

"That sounds nice," I reply.

He starts playing Mean Girls 2 and I almost die of excitement. This is one of my favorite movies ever.

We're about thirty minutes into the movie when Cameron decides to interrupt.

"Amber."

"Sir?"

"I have to give you something."

He reaches into his gym shorts and pulls out a small box. He walks towards me and takes a knee. I hope he isn't marrying me this is to sudden. He opens the small box to reveal a gold bracelet.

He places the bracelet around my wrists. I notice there is a small heart on it. Engraved on the heart are the words PROPERTY OF CAMERON

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for updating late. I will try to update as frequently as possible. I finally reached 300 views, so glad people are actually reading my story.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE

XoXo - P.P.B.